Forums

Help › Forums

Chat with MisterWGT 11/20 2PM PST - NEW PLATFORM!

Wed, Nov 14 2012 6:30 PM (58 replies)
  • gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 2:44 PM

WGTpizza:

gmaster007:
    gonna bundle up a few suggestions,
    hopefully you can get him to comment on those

This brings up a good point that I want to make clear:

THIS IS NOT A THREAD TO GATHER QUESTIONS FOR MISTERWGT

Some of you who have participated in the past chats know that we usually gather questions in a thread before the chat day and we select a few to field. We may still be doing this at a later time, but not in this thread. Keep this thread about Twitch.tv and the membership process :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

oh, ok. thanks for clearing that up.

the one time I get the first spot, arghh... :\

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 2:45 PM

2DAMFLASHY:

can it be recorded ??  for the ones that can't make it and posted on here, like a utube vid?

i kinda hate to make my caddy go to meeting's for me... he really gets tucker'd out chasing my shots around everyday... :)

peace ....  

Yes. All streamed events are automatically recorded and saved as a video on the respective users Twitch profile. 

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 2:47 PM

Buggyyy:
    Yes. All streamed events are automatically recorded and saved as a video on the respective users Twitch profile. 

Exactly!

Not only will this chat be automatically recorded and available on the twitch channel for anyone to watch, all future chats will be stored in the same place so you can review past chats :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 2:55 PM

WGTpizza:

Ok, I’m signed up, now where do I find the channel where the broadcast will take place?”

At the top of the twitch.tv page, next to your user name, you will see a search bar. Type: “chatwithmisterwgt” to find the channel that we will use to broadcast the chat.

This part made me laugh a little.  

Since so many here never use the search box for the forum.  ;-)

On a serious note,  setting up my twitch account now.

• gk21al
    199 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 4:29 PM

Great to hear you'll be using twitch.tv.  I will definitely be watching the broadcast

I use twitch everyday, watch my favorite gamers and have done a little recording myself.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 4:32 PM

gk21al:
    I use twitch everyday, watch my favorite gamers and have done a little recording myself.

I don't mean to sound prophetic, but this is exactly what I was hoping for :)  I hope that the use of Twitch.tv ushers in a new era in WGT - one where users live stream their "big money" tourneys, and others tune in to watch. The possibilities are endless!

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 6:45 PM

We have some twitcher 's !!!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 7:18 PM

Pizza !!  What happens to new to computer kn*bheads like me who only got onto the last 'chat' with difficulty and luck ? your new directions seem to be pointing at the moon in 76 AD.......

You pointed me to a  link last month and now there is ANOTHER !!

Is other now defunct ??

You trying to bugger my memory ??? or just ME !!

Andy

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 8:58 PM

WGTpizza:
    I don't mean to sound prophetic

No worries there then....

Just self / WGT aggrandizing...Andy

RSS