Help › Forums

Can't Post?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 21 2012 3:26 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • GarryEdkins
    49 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2010 9:45 AM

Already posted one topic and it has'nt come up, that was hours ago?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2010 12:28 PM

Hi Garry,

All new users are automatically placed under moderation for their first few postings.  That means that the first few posts you make need to be approved by a moderator before they hit the site.  Unfortunately, we do have the occasional ad-spam bot and forum attacker so this was necessary to implement.

Once you've made a couple of constructive posts and we see that you're neither of the above then the moderation tag is lifted and you'll be able to post freely.

• Neandrathal
    32 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2010 12:51 PM

Hey G,I think I was screened for a couple days and it only took an hour or so to screen each post.

...N...

• rawright
    11 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2011 3:09 PM

could'nt figure where to post my own message so here it is and would like a reply back please, my 5 wood just magically disappeared from my clubs, went to put it back in my bag and it's gone, please tell me if i'm doing something wrong but it's not there

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 4:07 AM

There is no such thing as a 5 wood in this game. You need to equip your hybrid.

Happy hitting

• rawright
    11 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 10:33 AM

ok...all i know is that i had a club in my bag marked 5...something that looked like a wood and it's distance was marked at 205 max, and it wasn't an iron and now it's no longer there, and i used this club quite often.so i would like to know where it has gone or  a refund of some type.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 2:36 PM

Someone better call Tiger and let him know Ellen is loose again! :)  Raw, send them an E-mail and I'm sure they will fix you up sir! members@worldgolftour.com

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 2:45 PM

Did you rent it by mistake maybe?

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 5:34 PM

OK, I see that you bought a new wedge. You now have three wedges in your bag so there is no room for a hybrid.

Check your equipment and see if it is in the inventory.

• TextMyPC
    232 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 5:37 PM

lol,

So many people were complaining and asking for their money back, WGT has to screen them out before their sponsors saw it.

-TMPC

• PAGES
RSS