Forums

Help › Forums

Meter

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 8 2012 8:03 AM (4 replies)
  • Bill3574
    67 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2012 4:14 AM

WGT, you still haven't fixed the meter to where when you click it stops and don't keep on going . I haven't played for awhile because of it and I won't play until it's fixed like it used to be. I put money in this game and it's was the best when I did but now it's not worth logging in anymore because of the meter. I used to birdie the first hole now I'm lucky to get a triple bogey. Please fix the meter to where when you click it stops and not keep on going . I can't play until you do.

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2012 4:36 AM

Bill3574:

WGT, you still haven't fixed the meter to where when you click it stops and don't keep on going . I haven't played for awhile because of it and I won't play until it's fixed like it used to be. I put money in this game and it's was the best when I did but now it's not worth logging in anymore because of the meter. I used to birdie the first hole now I'm lucky to get a triple bogey. Please fix the meter to where when you click it stops and not keep on going . I can't play until you do.

You obviously have not read the much support of the community as to why your meter is doing that have you ?

Your loss

I would comment further but your obviously closed minded so Ill move on now. But you may want to search this forum for your fix.

• Buckeye8084
    307 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2012 6:53 AM

make sure you don't have pepper flash on. 

• BogeyOne
    1,988 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2012 8:01 AM

Buckeye8084:

make sure you don't have pepper flash on. 

Make sure also that you aren't using windows as an operating system.

• Hewsey
    1,957 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2012 8:03 AM

You are talking to the wrong person, you should look in the mirror. Almost 100% certain it is your issue.

RSS