Forums

Help › Forums

I need help

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 10 2012 11:52 AM (2 replies)
  • sebastian316
    9 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2012 6:37 AM

This might be a dumb question but how do I clean my cache? It seems no one can write on my wall and wgt says for me to clean my cache. Everything else works great and no meter problems ( knock on wood). I play from 2 different computers and this is my only problem. I'm also not the most computer gifted so if anyone has a suggestion not making fun of myself but can you please explain it to me like I'm a kid from the 70's...lol.  Thank you to anyone who can help me.   :)

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2012 10:45 AM

There is a couple of ways to go about it. One being clearing it in your tools in whatever browser you are using.

For this games purpose, in the game screen right click your screen...Select Global Settings in the pop-up..... In the next popup use the delete all button...Then select the advanced tab and use delete all button in that screen.

When you open a new game screen you will have to re set up you game setting options.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2012 11:52 AM

hi

• Clear Browser cache: Click here for instructions.
    • Clear Adobe Flash cache: Click here , and click the "Delete all sites" button in the Settings Manager.

-wgticon

RSS