Forums

Help › Forums

cant buy credits

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 11 2012 5:01 PM (7 replies)
  • Lizard69
    2,006 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 12:37 AM

Since I woke up this morning, I cant log on to WGT through Chrome at all, it was working great last night (just the odd stutter from time to time), now I can't even log on..

I can log on via Maxthon which is great and the gameplay is fine, the problem is, I reached L90 and want to buy the R11's but I get an error code when I click the "buy" button in Maxthon..

I have played my backside off the last 3 days 16000 xp or something insane like that and now I cant buy credits to get the clubs I want..

I have no clue what changed overnight, I don't mind using Maxthon to play but how the heck can I stop getting the error message when I click the buy credits button???

Heelllppppp :)

Peace,

Andrew

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 1:13 AM

Maxthon doesnt work well for this site other then playing the game . Use a different Browser for Buying and Pro Shop. If you notice using Maxthon it doesnt let you redeem views or see how many Video views you have either.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 1:48 AM

pjctas0822:

Maxthon doesnt work well for this site other then playing the game . 

Nonsense. It works perfectly here.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 1:54 AM

Lizard69:
    Since I woke up this morning, I cant log on to WGT through Chrome at all, it was working great last night (just the odd stutter from time to time), now I can't even log on..
    Look into Flash - a recent update may have turned out bad. Type "about:plugins" in the command line and check it out. Only one version should be active, and not the "pepperflash" one...

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 4:07 AM

or try firefox portable, always handy to have as (backup) browser.

http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 9:12 AM

courteneyfish:

pjctas0822:

Maxthon doesnt work well for this site other then playing the game . 

Nonsense. It works perfectly here.

Nonsense?? So Im lying then right ??

Whatever Im offering help not nonsense.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 12:13 PM

Lizard69:

I can log on via Maxthon which is great and the gameplay is fine, the problem is, I reached L90 and want to buy the R11's but I get an error code when I click the "buy" button in Maxthon..

I have played my backside off the last 3 days 16000 xp or something insane like that and now I cant buy credits to get the clubs I want..

I have no clue what changed overnight, I don't mind using Maxthon to play but how the heck can I stop getting the error message when I click the buy credits button???

Heelllppppp :)

Peace,

Andrew

hi

i would try clearing cookies/temp files for both flash and browser and it should work.

I would also try other browsers that we officially support.

-wgticon

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 5:01 PM

16000 XP in three days!!!!!!!

I am surprised your PC isn't burnt out lol.

I too was having problems, mine was caused but the new flash not installing properrly, had to delete and reinstall. Fine again now.

RSS