Forums

Help › Forums

I usually do surveys and get the credits for them.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 12 2012 9:49 AM (3 replies)
  • jigglybutt
    208 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 4:42 PM

I'm not here to complain, just need a bit of help as I'm not too familiar with everything on wgt.

But I have always been able to do surveys and I came on today and when I click on the survey I wanted  to start it will not open at all.

So I'm not sure how to fix the problem about survey not opening for me. Since it worked fine last time I did one.

Any help on this matter is much appreciated. 

Thanks 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 9:52 PM

jigglybutt:

I'm not here to complain, just need a bit of help as I'm not too familiar with everything on wgt.

But I have always been able to do surveys and I came on today and when I click on the survey I wanted  to start it will not open at all.

So I'm not sure how to fix the problem about survey not opening for me. Since it worked fine last time I did one.

Any help on this matter is much appreciated. 

Thanks 

hi

sounds like a flash problem. there was an update this weekend, and if your browser auto updated, it could be the issue.

I would try downgrading to an older version or use a browser which does not auto update.

-wgticon

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 11:06 PM

I just think WGT was having trouble with their server today......I wouldnt change anything until they confirm their issues and correct. Site was laggy and pop up windows were slow to load , game freezes etc etc all day on yalls site .

Everything seems back to normal now so give it a go again.

• jigglybutt
    208 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 9:49 AM

Yes it seems to have worked itself out. Never had that happen before. All good now.

Thanks very much for the help. If I run into this problem again I should be able to fix it.

Cheers Guys, thank you both for the help.

RSS