rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 12 2012 3:32 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 7:52 AM

EnglishRosey:

Buggyyy:

Let's start a donation drive for WGT. so they can raise money to have a commercial be made for live television.

The amount of active players in this game is slowly decreasing. WGT, could you imagine how much money you would make if you could get another 1,000,000 players to sign up? WGT players would no longer struggle to find games, WGT could come out with more great features, and you would have more money to hire film crews to shoot more courses!

A tournament with proceeds can be played and or money donations could be an option of payment.

sorry, but this is maybe the worst idea i have ever heard.

Not only do i already pay a ludicrous sum for my fake golf balls, an absurd rake on all credit games, and every time the community suggest ideas or improvements....they are met with max balls or clubs, or some such other absurd non requested update, i must now also pay for there marketing? 

If they listened to the community and sorted out the game a bit, they would have a lot more players or longer lasting ones.......

Also there generosity is non existent. If you win the weekly free stroke play tournament, in a massive field of players, you win $2.70........pathetic, almost insulting. i certainly will not be donating to there advertising campaign.....jesus, funding the marketing, i already fund the game.

Every one who plays has the option to spend, or not spend...it's always been a choice. It's the way all online games work...play for free=play at the most basic level.  Pay to play and get better tools---guns, tanks spaceships, cars, clubs, balls...whatever. If the costs seem outrageous, don't pay.  Besides,  you said you were leaving anyway...so, that should ease your concern about the costs then....

EnglishRosey: no credits left...thanks to the baggers. just lost almost all of my credits after a master with a 70+avg birdied every hole on beth on me. After my tourney im done here, WGT will never address this issue and i cant be fucked to pursue it.

• EnglishRosey
    733 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 11:49 AM

wow i thought i banned your sandbagging self.....

i am not debating the choice of whether to spend or not. i am simply saying paying for there advertising is ludicrous. and that they rarely address issues the community brings up but rather concentrates on releasing new needless products.

hope your keeping well...

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 12:43 PM

EnglishRosey:

wow i thought i banned your sandbagging self.....

i am not debating the choice of whether to spend or not. i am simply saying paying for there advertising is ludicrous. and that they rarely address issues the community brings up but rather concentrates on releasing new needless products.

hope your keeping well...

Now that statement I'd agree with...not sure golf bags, Avatars for every principality on the globe and the like should be the priority when glitches can still ruin games.

I am doing well thanks.....moved up a couple of tiers.....glad to see you sill have your sense of humor in that you wield the power to ban people...

Play well Rosey..perhaps I'll catch you on the course.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 3:32 PM

CerinoDevoti:
    Hey Doc  I took a look at your history and I think I see a problem.

Cerino, thanks for the advice, yeah, I really need to get out more :)

Doc

• PAGES
RSS