Forums

Help › Forums

XP Ultra Boost?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 12 2012 12:54 AM (6 replies)
  • Buckeye8084
    307 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 9:01 PM

I really want to get to L90 to get the R11 irons but I have over a 100K XP in the way and it's going to take forever. 

Can I save a game on the 17th hole, complete the round near 7pm EST and get the 880 bonus and then do it again for the next day's bonus? 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 9:51 PM

sure

if you complete a round at 18:55 u get exp for that day, then complete next round at 19:05, you will get xp for that round, however you will only get additional xp after 19:00 on the following day.

-wgticon

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 9:57 PM

Not sure of time zones but if you'e asking can I buy a boost and keep shutting down till you want to use it ??

I think they are in real time so NO..

but if you start a game and it runs out during, then you sill get boost xp points when completing that game..Andy

• fmagnets
    3,640 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 10:24 PM

Your timing is correct Buckeye. Save a tournament game when you're on the 18th green, then buy the 40% 1hr boost 5 mins before the end of the WGT day. Finish off that game, get your CDP bonus for that day and the 400 tourney XPs, both boosted. Then you have approx 58 mins of boosted play carrying over into the beginning of the next day. That's enough time for a full tournament round, a 9-hole tournament round, and about 3 more ranked holes at average pace - all boosted plus your CDP for the next day boosted too. If you are both good and quick, there is just time to squeeze in two full tourney rounds in the 58mins, but it's really tight!!!

Repeat 2 days later, and that's every round and CDP boosted by 40% for only 270 credits each two days. Better value than the 15 day boost if you don't play much.

• Buckeye8084
    307 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2012 10:33 PM

fmagnets:

Your timing is correct Buckeye. Save a tournament game when you're on the 18th green, then buy the 40% 1hr boost 5 mins before the end of the WGT day. Finish off that game, get your CDP bonus for that day and the 400 tourney XPs, both boosted. Then you have approx 58 mins of boosted play carrying over into the beginning of the next day. That's enough time for a full tournament round, a 9-hole tournament round, and about 3 more ranked holes at average place - all boosted plus your CDP for the next day boosted too. If you are both good and quick, there is just time to squeeze in two full tourney rounds in the 58mins, but it's really tight!!!

Repeat 2 days later, and that's every round and CDP boosted by 40% for only 270 credits each two days. Better value than the 15 day boost if you don't play much.

You're the man. Exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks alot. 

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 12:24 AM

It should be possible to get a second CDP on one hour's boost because it provides the factor for every game started in that hour, AFAIK.

Edit: Ouch, it's only worth 40%. Numbers corrected.

Thus, start a game in minute 59, save it in between, wait 23 hours and finish it then. Final count is 1.4x2x880 + 1.4x2x400 plus any games you can safely play in between, maybe 3,600 XPs.

I'm not sure if it's worth the hussle though. You have to time it right, you block yourself from playing for a whole day and you pay for it. Doin' it conservatively brings 1280 XPs for playing the first game of the day, 3,800 hussle-free XPs in three days, plus XPs & fun in between.

100.000 XPs are a lot, so it's basically a trade of (max) 28 boosts for 23 days. Is this worthwhile? You decide...

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 12:54 AM

alosso:
    Is this worthwhile? You decide...

Can't be surely...buy a few boosts if you want, here and there but those points add up real quick just playing..Andy  125,000'ish till L93

RSS