Forums

Help › Forums

Putter Data... Which is it?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 12 2012 3:20 PM (3 replies)
  • jwhistler31
    357 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 8:24 AM

OK I'm ready to upgrade to my final putter, so I start comparing the Max (master+, Ghost Spider Lvl92, and the Ghost Lvl 66 which I already have) and I notice that the data for each putter changes.  What do I mean by that... well when you mouse over my existing putter (ghost lvl 66) the box pops up and shows the following Bal 3 1/2    Precision 4    Forgiveness   3          Then when you open it, the learn more tab and it opens it shows these stats  Bal 4   Precision   3   and Forgiveness 3 1/2  -  all three are different so which is right....    Then I look at the Max and Lvl 92 spider and same thing happens

Balance                       Precision                       Forgiveness

Max mouse                 4 1/2                            4                                           3/12

Max learn more           4                                  3 1/2                                     4 1/2

Spider 92 mouse        4                                 4 1/2                                      3

spider92 learn more  4 1/2                             3                                         4

These are very different stats for the same putters and I want to know what is right before I buy anything.... the stats should read the same no matter where you look at them or its a bait and switch on what we are buying.... So WGT what are the correct stats on these putters.  

• Buckeye8084
    307 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 8:40 AM

they just changed the order of the stats but the data on the info is still the same. It's the first data you listed. 4.5, 4. 3.5

• jwhistler31
    357 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 8:54 AM

Thanks and forgive my stupidness.... all I can say its a Monday

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 3:20 PM

RSS