Forums

Help › Forums

Questions for MisterWGT! Chat date/time: 11/20 2pm PST

Fri, May 24 2013 9:05 AM (86 replies)
  • Chipn2
    75 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2012 9:35 PM

why cant I here in Arizona play the trnys that have payouts it wont let us play these

• walterwin
    33 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2012 10:21 PM

I just want to say, that this is a really good idea. and well said.  I just hope that WGT at least listens to this.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 2:08 AM

alanti:
    A true rewards program will keep players loyal to the game.

But, WGT think they already have one.

It's called  Consecutive   Days Played. You get 880 pints towards your level every day after 6 consequetive days.

Not that it actually has any value, but their perception is that it does,

YES. MORE offers for purchase of credits!
    YES. Discounts from the Pro Shop for Consecutive Days Played. 
    YES. Some kind of RECOGNITION. Other than a single GI-SD ball fro Xmas. 

• Shadowmike
    14 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 5:41 AM

How about a try-before-you-buy area attached to the pro shop. It could go something like this:-

·         You like the look of new gear

·         Select tbyb option in pro shop

·         Try equipment on single hole

·         Like it – buy or rent

·         Don’t like it – look for something else

This may increase sales because people would have the opportunity to try several different items before settling on new purchase. Renting and then discarding four or five new drivers until you find one you like is not an option for many. 

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 10:50 AM

Chad,

Leaving aside the Open and the US Open, can you comment on future courses in other countries? This was mentioned in the Forbes article about WGT, so maybe you could expand on what is said there?

Likewise with cooperation with other tours, to bring their courses and championships online at WGT?

Thanks,

Zag

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 11:05 AM

Will we see a mass communication option soon? 

I would also like to see the option to private message someone even though you aren't friends. There will be many times when something private needs to be said when the wall isn't suitable. A lot of times players won't respond to the FR if they don't know who you are or are having some problems with you that need resolving.

• Elknoxious
    1,123 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 12:01 PM

Any chance Whistler and Cabo could be available for MP and AS games for a small fee?

Thanks,

Elk

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 12:43 PM

MBaggese:

I have to head to the Bay Area this week, can we all hook up at Petes Harbor (just below Belmont) for a few cold ones before I head home?

If you can make it in to the city, near Montgomery st., I will buy you a beer myself :)

Keep the questions coming, folks! I don't see much about the latest sandbagging deterrent... I know you all have questions about this and other aspects of the game - let's hear it!

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 4:24 PM

WGTpizza:
    If you can make it in to the city, near Montgomery st., I will buy you a beer myself :)

Pfft, count me in.  I will be in SF on Tuesday for a training seminar.  I drink Miller Lite (draft) by the gallons...Bring your wallet with benjamins!

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 4:44 PM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:
    Pfft, count me in.  I will be in SF on Tuesday for a training seminar.  I drink Miller Lite (draft) by the gallons...Bring your wallet with benjamins!

Ok, let's make this happen!

After the chat on Tuesday, I will be here from 5 - 6 (or so)

http://www.sfirishtimes.com/

Anyone is welcome!

Now, let's get back to submitting questions for MisterWGT  :D

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

RSS