Help › Forums

Questions for MisterWGT! Chat date/time: 11/20 2pm PST

Fri, May 24 2013 9:05 AM (86 replies)
  • amb1923
    223 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 7:36 PM

zagraniczniak:

Chad,

Leaving aside the Open and the US Open, can you comment on future courses in other countries? This was mentioned in the Forbes article about WGT, so maybe you could expand on what is said there?

Likewise with cooperation with other tours, to bring their courses and championships online at WGT?

Thanks,

Zag

Would like to echo Zag's question.  Plus my own earlier.  Plus I thought of one more: what's the long-term plan for WGT Nation.  We got a sleeve of balls and a couple enjoyable tournaments this summer, but that's pretty much been it since.

• TGor
    313 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 7:58 PM

Old TGor lives about 2 hours away and is also very thirsty. :-).

Tony

• Jimg99
    101 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 2:18 PM

When uneven lies are implemented, how will the tiers be affected? I have to assume that the game will be harder and thus scores will go up. This is in my opinion a good thing. However, will the required averages to move between tiers change? What plan do you at WGT have for this?

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 4:18 PM

Hey folks, we are still collecting questions!

Keep them coming, this thread must live on!!!  :D

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 7:09 AM

Posted in another thread.

Since changing the % computations as they apply to AS games, you've stranded many players at a % they can't change if they only play AS. Change it again so that the completions, in AS only, count towards getting you back to an accurate %.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 7:52 AM

During gameplay can you disable smoke inhalation and in particular carbon monoxide emissions from the fire, or is this more a browser based sort of thing?

Ty Chadders

Lizzie xx

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 7:53 AM

PS.

My fire is burning for you.

Err, I mean "For your information."

Lizzie xx

• puttersman
    240 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 7:55 AM

WHEN WILL THE LONG TERM GLITCHES BE FIXED?????

• puttersman
    240 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 8:02 AM

How about having a choice to pick our own green and wind speeds before starting the game

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 8:06 AM

puttersman:

How about having a choice to pick our own green and wind speeds before starting the game

You have that in practice mode. Thinking is not a crime yet.

RSS