Forums

Help › Forums

Questions for MisterWGT! Chat date/time: 11/20 2pm PST

Fri, May 24 2013 9:05 AM (86 replies)
  • saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 8:06 AM

puttersman:

How about having a choice to pick our own green and wind speeds before starting the game

It's called "practice mode".

• peteduffer
    48 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2013 5:26 PM

Why isn't there any surveys anymore and if your almost done they kick you out so you guys don't have to pay.People on here are tired of the games  you guys play.Were always getting kicked out of games and you blame our computes. talking to people I play with they think shots aren't as forgiving and putting shots are different.I know you'll say no they haven't but I don't believe a word coming from you guys any more .You don't want free surveys to pay off because you want our money but a lot of guys or women come on here to relax not pay 650 credits for a ball you might lose because of a bad meter. That's right it's our problem not yours.My friends on here are looking for another sight that wants players happy since we know you guys don't

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2013 7:48 PM

Apart from resurrecting an old thread and posting your issue in the wrong area completely....

The surveys work for many people they dont for some others. You have to get through them QUICK, dont think about your answers, just click. This will avoid being kicked before you are done.
    I do a 20 min survey in around 3 mins.

WGT also earn credit from the survey companies, so it is in their best intrest to have the surveys reliable.

The rest of your post refers to being kicked from games, that could be anything from your own PC to the internet contention you are dealing with to Ping and what not.

Go lookie in the relevant forum sections fro tips on how to stack the odds in your favour regarding this.

Mods, this thread should be locked. 

• Scott2mee
    281 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2013 10:22 PM

Augusta National.. Are there any plans to create a virtual copy of this course ? Also.. I've been a member here at the WGT for a short period of time.. Since then I've seen two new CTTH courses.. When will we see a new course that we can play a full 18 holes on. 

S2M..

• alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2013 10:38 PM

Augusta - scheduled to the year when it will host the US Open Championship.
    Film at 11.

Regarding a new course, read the news from 04-04 here.

• peteduffer
    48 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2013 6:27 AM

My question is why has this game gone down hill I can't even use chat box because I can't use space bar.The forgiveness of the shot's and putting has changed so bad now even some of the good players are struggling. This sight has gotten so bad we're all talking about it not even being fun to play the game any more. There are no surveys any more but you want every one's money for a game that has cheaters who win most tournaments So tell us why we should put any more time or money into a game you have ruined? You pay 650 credits for a ball that some nights is as fast as the 10 credit ball.You have one person booted a night for every game you play. Then you consider your self lucky if you have a smooth meter. People on here have suggested to make meter separate but like ever thing else our complaints and suggestions have fallen on deaf ears.So here are a lot of questions now let's see how they're answered or if they're answered.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2013 7:09 AM

It's Monday, Monday, only one two three four days from Friday, Friday, time to paint your shoes for Saturday, Saturday, oohh baybie do you want to take that chance, don't paint them shoes and maybe not get that dance. Don't forget all bigsticks are edible if you meant Biscuits.

Lizzie xx

• PringleCraig
    609 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2013 8:27 AM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:

WGTpizza:
    If you can make it in to the city, near Montgomery st., I will buy you a beer myself :)

Pfft, count me in.  I will be in SF on Tuesday for a training seminar.  I drink Miller Lite (draft) by the gallons...Bring your wallet with benjamins!

lol

• rwg007
    2 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2013 8:53 AM

How do you change from a right handed hitte to a lefthandd hitter during  match play. There have been times when I needed to hit the ball left handed. thank you

• WGTBOBBYSWORLD
    162 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2013 10:41 AM

Hey rwg007 - We currently do not have the feature to switch your player to lefty.

RSS