Forums

Help › Forums

Questions for MisterWGT! Chat date/time: 11/20 2pm PST

Fri, May 24 2013 9:05 AM (86 replies)
  • courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2013 11:04 AM

Scott2mee:
    When will we see a new course that we can play a full 18 holes on. 

6 to 8 weeks.

• peteduffer
    48 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 4:54 AM

For the last two months I've taken survey Ampario and for those 2 months I've gotten not one survey. Tells me your offering of survey is just that, you put them on here to say you have offered us something. I still can’t use my space bar to chat with other players. Two days ago our group was booted out of game 5 times which means team lost because of being booted out three times. So is there going to be changes and when? Is the forgiveness factor you put on clubs really going to work? Is the putting going back to where it once was because most players will tell you its sick? I've hit the ding and watched my ball go out of bounds. Advertisers keep seeing these complaints can’t be too happy with your company.

• walterwin
    33 Posts
    Fri, Apr 26 2013 8:06 PM

Hi WGT,

My question is this:  Does WGT adjust players equipment periodically after the player has purchased the equipment?

• Dubfore
    4,350 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2013 4:50 AM

Hello WGT,

I've been wondering for some time now if and when we will see an Irish golf course featured on WGT. So now I'm asking, has WGT any plans to give us the opportunity to play on one of the many wonderful courses here.

Ireland is blessed with many wonderful (and not so wonderful) golf courses, some of them world class, such as Ballybunion, Royal Portrush and the truly spectacular, Old Head of Kinsale, to name but a few.

I've enclosed a link here to help you make your choice (WGT), I'm guessing that you have an Irish golf course for us in the pipeline.

Thanks again for your wonderful game here on WGT.  I'm addicted!!

index.html

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2013 9:15 PM

Dubfore:
    I've been wondering for some time now if and when we will see an Irish golf course featured on WGT.

Who know's..maybe ?

Probably better to ask / suggest it in another thread or category than one started 6 months ago by a missed. ( sometimes,... at least by me )  ex WGT employee and all around Forum Firestarter AKA 'Pizza Boy' Down Under by a CC officionado...

Eh Shru ? :)))

Andy

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2013 11:38 PM

Could have been a very funny topic....:(

:)

R.

• Dubfore
    4,350 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2013 9:05 AM

I'm not familiar with these forums,  but I have found the appropiate one on courses.  You're welcome to contribute here.  175011.aspx

Why is that Rockditch?

RSS