Forums

Help › Forums

Downtime Tonight 11/13/2012

Mon, Nov 19 2012 10:09 AM (82 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2012 6:57 PM

Same  for  me,  ty  for the heads up .... i have  told  my Franco  ,CC  members .    in our  own   Language .       Frapp

• McHola
    209 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2012 7:02 PM

alcaucin:

McHola:

Icon goes down on anything, anywhere, anytime.

I'm only repeating what Pizza said..!

Grow up !!

Ty Icon

lol.. WOW...read your posts, I did respect them.. lol.. not no more..was a joke as WGTPIZZA just requested to friend me.. Maybe Spanish humour is different to English humur..

if You have a serious humour prob, don't bother replying to my posts PLEASE AND THANK YOU.
    XXX LOVE U XXX
    (edit) downtime.. going down..?!??!?  not with it? then fk off and leave me alone

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2012 7:22 PM

McHola:

lol.. WOW...read your posts, I did respect them.. lol.. not no more..was a joke as WGTPIZZA just requested to friend me.. Maybe Spanish humour is different to English humur..

if You have a serious humour prob, don't bother replying to my posts PLEASE AND THANK YOU.
    XXX LOVE U XXX
    (edit) downtime.. going down..?!??!?  not with it? then fk off and leave me alone

Didn't ask for, or need your respect..my posts are just my opinions, right or wrong..

I'm English not Spanish...as a 'respecter' of my posts, as you stated..That information is easy to gleen..

And as for your sign off statement....Class Personified  !!

A simple "thank you WGT", would have sufficed to this thread.

Happy Hitting....Andy

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2012 7:22 PM

McHola:
    fk off

And was that called for . 

• TGor
    313 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2012 7:28 PM

Hey, you guys are going to be a hour earlier :-). Thanks for the heads-up.

P.S. I like the pop-up during play that warns of impending doom. Nice work.

Tony

• McHola
    209 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2012 7:43 PM

opyeuclid:
    And was that called for . 

alcaucin:
    Grow up !!

And that was..?

I took offence to that. If you cannot see my sense of humour then just don't post..! 

Please FFS, just please... I didnt post a reply attacking someone, just realise that you, yes YOU, could come across as a troll.

Fk sake, I make a joke and look at what comes my way, maybe WGTshould just shut down all forum as it destroys communities..! (edit) Because of closed minded peeps.!

Edit) eng/spanish buoy, I only mentioned my respect towards your posts as what I have read is worth it's penny or two, now I know you just use a closed bigot mind then I shall not read them no more.. Sorry

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2012 7:57 PM

Its a full moon at WGT tonight .

OPY  iaaRft

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2012 7:57 PM

McHola:
    just realise that you, yes YOU, could come across as a troll.

DAMN, I wasn't ready to 'come out' yet....lmao

Chill m8t, posts are just someones letters on a screen,put there by a person that you will never have to encounter IRL.....Andy

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2012 8:17 PM

opyeuclid:
    Its a full moon at WGT tonight .

I like icecream

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2012 8:18 PM

Hello  ,all ,  McHola   humour  is  good , some time   benifecial     ,  but  this  Thread  was ,    importent ,   information  from GWTicon  dilivered   in a  proffesoinal    maner , the  post  where  all  thxs  for the  info  until  then ,,,,,,,,,,   so  turn  the  page  all  .

RSS