Forums

Help › Forums

Earning free credits!!!!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 15 2012 2:28 AM (1 replies)
  • Gazza1979
    2 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2012 8:07 PM

Can anybody help.I am having trouble accessing surveys.They never seem to be

available and then if I do complete one my account does not get topped up.The only

way I seem to get credits is by watching videos and now thats playing up too.As u

know its a drawn out process aswell so would  rather take surveys.Any insight what Im doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• genegold2
    1,302 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 2:28 AM

I earn all credits on taking surveys and watching videos.It is also very time consuming, cutting in my playing time. I work very hard at earning credits. I usually earn more on the videos. When they offer videos that you can watch unlimited views, i usually earn from 1000 to 3000 views. Sometime i use notebook and desktop at same time. I will do this watching tv or doing something else. I have had friends drop by, but I keep the videos going while visiting. There are alot of surveys that i am disqualified after into it with erarning zero or five credits. I am retired and can spend plenty of time doing this work. I will never pay cash to play a game, and I do not let my kids buy me credits, which they have tried. Hope this helps, and if I can answer any specific questions on how I do things, feel free to contact me by email at genegold2@gmail.com. There are somethings I will not tell wgt about, I do not want them to close some doors.

RSS