Forums

Help › Forums

closing my account

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 16 2012 11:04 PM (5 replies)
  • hotdoghoneyman
    6 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2012 9:53 PM

can anybody in wgt tell me how to close my account as i am finaly getting a life and cant be arsed with twisted people on wgt sticking there heads into my affairs .  thank you martin

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2012 8:32 AM

hotdoghoneyman:

can anybody in wgt tell me how to close my account as i am finaly getting a life and cant be arsed with twisted people on wgt sticking there heads into my affairs .  thank you martin

hi

feel free to email us at members@worldgolftour.com and we'll look into it:)

-wgticon

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 9:12 PM

If you have 462 people on your friends list, why wait so long to cull your list? A list that big is bound to cause problems. I come on to play golf, have a chat with friends during a game and enjoy - never to talk about personal affairs.

Odd thing is you are still playing and have added new friends since this post - not the steps most normal people make if they were quitting the game.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 10:27 PM

I learned a long time ago . That if you dont want people in your business, then dont tell your business.So if you cant keep your mouth shut about your business, dont be mad with others. But if you feel that you must go, then see yah.. Happy trails,adios, viya condios, chow,kick rocks, catch out, light a shuck,siyanara. You get the hint.

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 10:29 PM

Just walk away and never come back , see it's as simple as that  !   

But you will be back .

dflop  !

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 11:04 PM

lonniescott711:
    learned a long time ago . That if you dont want people in your business, then dont tell your business.

So true Lonnie, but then again some people do not have your wisdom, and as an Aussie would put it, are a few snags short of a barbie.(equals a few fries short of a happy meal).

Nothing implied to the OP I will point out.

RSS