Help › Forums

Anyone able to play at this moment ?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 15 2012 11:04 PM (4 replies)
  • Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 11:27 AM

Hi,

At this very moment WGT seems totally unplayable to me (rediculous long loadtimes, no smooth meter, no smooth video) and I wondered.... is it me, or is it wgt ?

Anyone able to play normally right now ?

R.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 11:46 AM

Game play is fine here for me Sir .

Wish I could help you .

OPY  iaaRft

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 12:26 PM

No problems here - its your computer/browser or connection problems.See the systems requirements below.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/635/2552.aspx

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 1:25 PM

Rockitch:
    is it me, or is it wgt ?

That happens to me once in a while. Something goes whacko on my end. I just close everything and restart, sometimes rebooting. You know it's not the game because everything is jerky.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 11:04 PM

Rockitch:
    At this very moment WGT seems totally unplayable to me (rediculous long loadtimes, no smooth meter, no smooth video) and I wondered.... is it me, or is it wgt ?

Anyone able to play normally right now ?

Happens sometimes, and I put some of these problems down to net load. In the morning (CET) meter seems smoother than in the evening when you posted (20:30 CET). Your PC's activities like virus scanner updates and such may also disturb the game as well as third party activity in your LAN - net load.

FWIW, my game was o.k. but not smooth from that time on. Had a hard time to beat a Legend in an inter-CC match :)

RSS