Forums

Help › Forums

How to play with a friend ?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 17 2012 10:30 AM (3 replies)
  • tbish68
    1 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 10:15 PM

i go to add a friend via email and it says he is already a player..So how do i add him so we can play each other ? Sorry i asked but i can't find the answer or the way any where.. I have gone under my profile and tried to add him and it says same thing ..he is laready a member. Thanks for any help 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 10:27 AM

tbish68:

i go to add a friend via email and it says he is already a player..So how do i add him so we can play each other ? Sorry i asked but i can't find the answer or the way any where.. I have gone under my profile and tried to add him and it says same thing ..he is laready a member. Thanks for any help 

ghi

go to wgt community --> wgt players and then search for that username.

when you find it, click on it and when their profile loads, click add a friend button on top right.

when they confirm your request, you 2 will be friends.

-wgticon

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 10:29 AM

If you know his player name , At the top of this page you see " WGT community "

Place the pointer there , see " WGT players "   click on that and type in the name of your friend in the box,click search . His profile will come up ,  You will see a tab   " Add as a friend ,  Click on that and a friends request will be sent to him , 

Hope that helps

OPY   iaaRft

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2012 10:30 AM
    I must be slow today ,, Thank you Icon for getting there first . OPY
RSS