Forums

Help › Forums

MATCHPLAY

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 23 2012 8:54 PM (5 replies)
  • knipe
    7 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 2:17 PM

I played a guy from Switzerland (beathammer - hack) on St Andrews for 1000 credits. Through 4 holes i was already 2 up. Got thrown off and when i immediatly return there was now game on and gone was my credits!!!!!!!

I need urgent advice.

Knipe

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 6:41 PM

E-mail members@worldgolftour.com

And why were you playing a hack for $10 ?? Twice..and how did he beat you once ?

Very strange....Andy

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 6:55 PM

knipe:

I played a guy from Switzerland (beathammer - hack) on St Andrews for 1000 credits. Through 4 holes i was already 2 up. Got thrown off and when i immediatly return there was now game on and gone was my credits!!!!!!!

I need urgent advice.

Knipe

I see you already beat him twice after that, so I imagine you got most of them back. The thing I don't get though is why do legends even play against hacks for 1000 credits, Of course, you have every right to do so, but this kind of matches usually end up with someone getting screwed. If hacks are "true" hacks, they get the shaft, if they're not "real" hacks, some legend comes crying in the forum. I see non of this in your case though, you seem to befriended one another and that's good to see. I just find this choice of opponent strange, that's all.

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 6:59 PM

alcaucin:
    And why were you playing a hack for $10 ?? Twice..and how did he beat you once ?

Lol, we must have been thinking the same thing. I think that hack's win came from the L being booted from the game (see OP complaint).

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 8:18 PM

PUHOLINO:

alcaucin:

Lol, we must have been thinking the same thing. I think that hack's win came from the L being booted from the game (see OP complaint).

Yeah, probably..I thought he'd suckered him into playing for credits by letting him win one...

I have a distrustful nature (: ...Andy

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 8:54 PM

A legend playing a hack for credits? And 1000cr. Poetic justice served perhaps

Email WGT. They may have a laugh too I suppose.

I am happy to play anyone, but would never try to fleece someone, especially a newcomer for credits.

RSS