Forums

Help › Forums

Either have it or not ...

Sat, Nov 24 2012 6:38 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 8:40 AM

Log into WGT.  Play at least a couple of strokes by myself, and everything feels right :  The site runs perfectly, my eyes, my mind and of course ... my right index finger does his job good ... That sweet voice talks to my inner-self and says :  "Yes Alex ... you've got the touch today" ... Then I play some more, have a great time, might even get into a RGT and I'm done on the field.

But if everything turns really bad, nothing seems to work perfectly, my finger betrays me and even WGT  "conspires" against me (ha ha ha), I swear I can hear that same voice ... not so sweet this time, saying :  "Hey Quijotazo ... do something else because you stink at this game" ... Then I simply know that it's gonna be a fun day throwing some humor to the forums, not play any credits and wait for another breeze to blow under my "champion wings" again ... ha ha ha

Let's take it easy fellas ! ... This is nothing more than a great GAME, not an occupation, to take it so seriously as some do ... (please don't take it personal, and if so, simply take the good of this post) ...

Cheers ;)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 8:46 AM

Have  good day Mr Q .

OPY  iaaRft

• HacMcDuffer
    1,094 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 9:18 AM

You my friend exprsess the utopian WGTatitude.

If onyl 91% of the others could findthe right mindset to embrass and rejoice in these Einsteineing worlds of wisdom----this unrealalistic world would be soooooooooooooooooooo

fine.

Thanks.

Hac----------Peace n Love

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 9:39 AM

Q my friend, you have become the good will ambassador of WGT. Keep up the humorous posts, the well spoken words, and most of all your great attitude. Have a Great Weekend.

Renni

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 11:35 AM

I have it and the doctor says it is going to take a lot of antibiotics to get rid of it.

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 1:16 PM

SGTBilko:

I have it and the doctor says it is going to take a lot of antibiotics to get rid of it.

... 200 yards shot from 50% rough, using starter clubs and ball, 24 yards right-crossed-head wind, 28 ft uphill, pin about 6 ft from the edge of a water hazard ... swing and the ball barely moves ... "vns" ... true friend typed on the chat ...

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 2:44 PM

+2  ........           Good  weekend all

renniw52:

Q my friend, you have become the good will ambassador of WGT. Keep up the humorous posts, the well spoken words, and most of all your great attitude. Have a Great Weekend.

Renni

• sonarwave
    13 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 3:59 PM

Quijotazo:

Log into WGT.  Play at least a couple of strokes by myself, and everything feels right :  The site runs perfectly, my eyes, my mind and of course ... my right index finger does his job good ... That sweet voice talks to my inner-self and says :  "Yes Alex ... you've got the touch today" ... Then I play some more, have a great time, might even get into a RGT and I'm done on the field.

But if everything turns really bad, nothing seems to work perfectly, my finger betrays me and even WGT  "conspires" against me (ha ha ha), I swear I can hear that same voice ... not so sweet this time, saying :  "Hey Quijotazo ... do something else because you stink at this game" ... Then I simply know that it's gonna be a fun day throwing some humor to the forums, not play any credits and wait for another breeze to blow under my "champion wings" again ... ha ha ha

Let's take it easy fellas ! ... This is nothing more than a great GAME, not an occupation, to take it so seriously as some do ... (please don't take it personal, and if so, simply take the good of this post) ...

Cheers ;)

Great post! I have to completely agree with everything here. I have days that I just can't hit anything.

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 6:28 PM

Thank you for reminding me that it's all about having fun and enjoying the game. I myself have had times that I worried more about dropping my average then enjoying the game. I started out in the beginning appreciating it for what it truly is. A chance to play golf on real courses that we otherwise would not be able to do in the real world of golf. And more importantly the friends you acquire are priceless. 

So I will take your your words to heart and relax & enjoy the game as it was intended.

Ponder this:

It is better to have a bad game of golf with a friend, then to have a good one by yourself and no one to enjoy it with.

• Peelcat
    97 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 6:38 PM

Very well said Alex,  (Q)  it is truly just a game and should not be taken too serious.  We all have good games and bad ones, they should all be taken with a grain of salt.  Peelcat

• PAGES
RSS