Forums

Help › Forums

cant play

Fri, Nov 30 2012 4:38 AM (22 replies)
  • creamer444
    783 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 1:55 PM

hi wgt its not letting me play comps in my country club what next with this game hope i get a reply this time plz its just not doing nothing still days left on the comps whats going on now?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 1:59 PM

creamer444:
    hi wgt its not letting me play comps in my country club

Please give the community some more information so that we can help you.

1) What exactly is happening?

2) What steps have you taken to attempt to correct this problem?

3) What browser are you using?

4) Can you play other game modes?

etc...

• creamer444
    783 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 2:12 PM

can play any game outside country club                         browser chrome since day 1 i get as far as accepting click the agree box then press play nothing happens tried 20 times or so cleared browser history etc  it was working fine earlier on wont let me play any cc comps

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 2:20 PM

Since Wgt uses mostly Pop-up screens, possibly the web address for the CC one for tourny's got added to your pop-up blocker in Chrome so it's not initializing...Just a wild guess. I had this happen for game invites.

• creamer444
    783 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 2:25 PM

ty for reply no matter finishing up with this rubbish at christams m8 games a total joke  2 be honest meeters r a bag of c...p  glitches left right and centre nope save my money from now on ive got 30 calloways left when there done im out of here mickey mouse  could make a better game

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 2:27 PM

creamer444:
    ty for reply no matter finishing up with this rubbish at christams m8 games a total joke  2 be honest meeters r a bag of c...p  glitches left right and centre nope save my money from now on ive got 30 calloways left when there done im out of here mickey mouse  could make a better game

Let us know if you ever want to follow in the footsteps of the countless players who have improved their situation through troubleshooting and maintenance. You know where to find me if you would like one-on-one help, or you can ask for it from your community :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• creamer444
    783 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 2:38 PM

pizza could you do me a favour i cant get a better meeter i have a video on you tube front 9 st andrews how i got -9 i will never no could you take a look at it plz and thats what my meeter is like all time on here surely thats not what its supposed to be like tried everything nothing works 2 improve it 

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 2:40 PM

creamer444:

pizza could you do me a favour i cant get a better meeter i have a video on you tube front 9 st andrews how i got -9 i will never no could you take a look at it plz and thats what my meeter is like all time on here surely thats not what its supposed to be like tried everything nothing works 2 improve it 

I will gladly watch your video! Want to link it here? Or, you can send me a message. In any case, the troubleshooting advice will be the same, so let me know when you are ready to begin by sending me a message :)

I'm not very responsive, however, so I would recommend sending our support team an email to troubleshoot your technical problem if time is important.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza 

• creamer444
    783 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 2:48 PM

sorry pizza i dont no how to link things im not good with comps m8 if you go to youtube   type wgt creamer444 it is there top of the page ty pizza

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2012 2:52 PM

creamer444:
    sorry pizza i dont no how to link things im not good with comps m8

No problem at all! Although, I want to take a moment to point out this situation. If you were driving your car, and something was wrong with it, would you "give up driving" and then say "mickey mouse could build a better car"?

It's easy to jump to writing off the game, it's difficult (and therefore more rewarding) if you keep your cool, and ask for help from the professionals :)

I don't mean to make fun of you, I hope you understand my sentiment here :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

RSS