Forums

Help › Forums

Possible glitch...

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 28 2012 11:41 AM (3 replies)
  • Arpie
    26 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 9:23 AM

This could be yesterday's news and if t is, please forgive me, I simply didin't have enough time to go thruallthe posts.

Thre times this week I've completed matches and when I signed back in received a message saying that either me (or my team) or the other team has lost the match because we didnt complete the round or didn't return to the game within the alotted time.  Now I know that each time the round was in fact completed.  Just yesterday I had a great match against a friend and was fortunate to hang on  to tie in a stroke match.  When I just signed on the message said that that I forfeited.

The only thing I can think of that would cause this would be to log off before seeing all screens to the main menu.  Can anyone clarify?  This is another reason why completion percentages can beome skewed!

THX

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 10:56 AM

You are correct it is a bug that if you dont sign out properly it will give you that error message. Nothing to worry about as it still records the wins or losses correctly.

• puttersman
    240 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 11:41 AM

I also have had many games that said I forfeited, and said I lost, when I didn't forfeit.

• puttersman
    240 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2012 11:41 AM

I also have had many games that said I forfeited, and said I lost, when I didn't forfeit.

RSS