Forums

Help › Forums

google chrome, no flash player

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 1 2012 2:01 AM (4 replies)
  • simonst
    16 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2012 3:54 AM

uninstalled google chrome then reinstalled it but it wont play the game, it wont play video's.

went into plugins and the only flash player that is listed is pepper flash. went to adobe site and it just says that the latest flash player is automaticly installed with google chrome. but it's not in the plugins list.

anyone got any ideas about whats going on?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2012 11:01 AM

simonst:

uninstalled google chrome then reinstalled it but it wont play the game, it wont play video's.

went into plugins and the only flash player that is listed is pepper flash. went to adobe site and it just says that the latest flash player is automaticly installed with google chrome. but it's not in the plugins list.

anyone got any ideas about whats going on?

Hi

I am not sure. I never had to re-install chrome. 

you could try this but I don't know if that will help

-wgticon

• simonst
    16 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2012 11:36 AM

i know about that but i only the one flash player to turn off or on

thanks for the reply anyway

• simovoice
    4,963 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2012 11:43 AM

I think you need to download FLASH PLAYER for other browser (I mean not Internet explorer)  .... just follow the link; http://get.adobe.com/it/flashplayer/otherversions/ and select first your OS then Flash Player 11 for other browsers ... then you'll have to disable Pepper Flash from Chrome plugins as usual, hope this help : )

• simonst
    16 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2012 2:01 AM

Cheers link worked fine not in english thou.

Cant try it with a game cause i only get 20 seconds before i get logged out what now with wgt

can anyone tell me why this is happening and how to fix it?

RSS