Help › Forums

Toluna = Fraude

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 4 2012 11:56 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 9:02 AM

Warning about Toluna. You can become a member there and must complete 1 survey to earn 162 wgt credits. After about five incomplete attempts I give up and nail 'm to the cross. All attempts fail because of whatever reason. Today's attempt to finally complete my 1 survey and earn the credits takes the cake without any doubt. Some health inquiry, going well up to 92%....

I thought, finally I'm going to make it to 100% and then all of a sudden....

They keep playing these tricks after you answered (big) part of the survey.

Can I do anything about this, so I get the credits I have more then deserved by now ?

R.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 9:13 AM

Hi

Unfortunately the surveys have specific criteria they are looking for, so if you do not qualify then they cannot count you as a response, so they cannot get paid from their client either.

-wgticon

• amecpete
    7 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 9:23 AM

And that is why I don't do surveys

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 9:42 AM

Come on Icon...at the beginning is ok, but once you have answered tons of questions... ????? If you don't qualify why to go through many questions to be disqualified? Makes me think that the answers they were looking for are already there and you get disqualified by some trivial question that may have nothing to do with what they really need.

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 9:42 AM

After answering 92%..... I don't buy that wgticon, sorry. To me they just are a big fraude.

R.

• borntobesting
    9,688 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 9:46 AM

Rockitch:

After answering 92%..... I don't buy that wgticon, sorry. To me they just are a big fraude.

R.

I have completed many of their surveys and made many credits with them so they are not fraudulent you just have to keep at it.

• senec
    252 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 10:09 AM

They have tricks to see if you really read and answered all questionshonestly,like in the middle of a long series of questions it'll just say put your dot(answer )completly to the right and if you didn't,they know your not completly honest in your answer and disqualify you and sometimes,not right away.Beware...

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 10:15 AM

borntobesting:
    I have completed many of their surveys and made many credits with them so they are not fraudulent you just have to keep at it.

I'm certainly not calling you a liar (for I don't know your experience with them), but I find that so very very hard to believe.

I'm done with all those surveys, until they got their procedures right. Cutting people off after completing  a substantial part of the survey, without at least partially rewarding the promised credits is just wrong. No matter how you look at it.

92% complete ==> 92% reward, simple as that !

R.

Edit: This survey was about health. I finished all questions on health. Then some more questions came on the unannounced subject of media usage. A wrong answer in that part disqualified me. How come this is not fraud ?

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 10:35 AM

I went through the entire peanuts lab survey (30 minutes) about various disposable razors. And at the end I get a screen saying "Sorry This Survey Is No Longer Available"

Even took my time and enjoyed choosing the product off the virtual shelves to get this at the end. They got what they wanted and I wasted my time for a whopping 163 credits.in which I never received.

So like other post here KEEP TRYING, yeah right.

My 2 cents 

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 10:42 AM

josephk2317:
    "Sorry This Survey Is No Longer Available"

lmfao, I feel your pain bro .... I've seen that one as well, a few too many times. Strange, how you can start a survey, that renders itself unavailable while you are going at it. Beats my sense of logic. It was there, loaded, started.....and.........gone.

Makes me think about this SouthPark episode where Stan brings money to the bank.... which is gone within a second after deposit. ==> http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/222624/the-importance-of-saving-money

I assume you did NOT get the credits, so you wasted your time for 0 credits. I'm sorry to rub it in.

R.

Edit: At least your 2 cents are worth something :)

• PAGES
RSS