Help › Forums

Practie Fairways

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 20 2012 3:08 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Moaman
    11 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 5:52 PM

I'm having a rubbish day on the course today so here's something to think about and makethis wonderful game even more realistic.   How about a practice fairway and green that cold be sonsore bysomeone andchargea fee to se it, Say 100 balls for a 100 credits.  I for one would use it and it would be of more use than the practce option we currently have.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 6:27 PM

Have you tried the Golf Course feature under WGT COMMUNITY. There you can practice any single hole on any course.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 7:02 PM

+1

As OBR said we have 7 courses  - 126 holes we can use without being charged a dime. I use this daily to play 1 hole to ensure my CDB.

• Buckeye8084
    307 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 7:48 PM

You cant set your tee options for that can you?

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2012 8:07 PM

Nope thats the downside, but it makes me feel good off the short tees lol

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2012 9:56 PM

Oldbayrunner:

Have you tried the Golf Course feature under WGT COMMUNITY. There you can practice any single hole on any course.

Just what I was looking for, thanks OBR. Now I can practice with yardage on my irons, 10 shots at a time.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 12:24 PM

Your welcome... Just a reminder if you want to play the hole again there is a button to do so on the score card.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 1:52 PM

Yeah that is what I'm doing, hence the 10 shots at a time. Now when I get on the green I can test putter footage as well. Still can't sink a 50 footer, but that's why I practice.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 2:18 PM

Unfortunately there is only one speed to practice putting with. Not many can sink a 50 footer often so the object is of course to try to sink it but if not then leave yourself as close as you can for any second putt and that is on any green speed and most breaks.

In this case it is best to do a practice round setting it up for what you want to practice. Then when on the green take your first putt if it misses then hit it away from the hole and try another until you sink it or run out of hits. Then move on to the next hole and do the same.

In doing this take notes on the hole so you will learn the breaks from different positions, unless you have a great memory.

I use single hole mainly to check my club and ball distance averages on different courses

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2012 2:21 PM

Why don't y'all just use Practice Mode then? You can set tees, wind, and green speed.

• PAGES
RSS