Forums

Help › Forums

Pratise

Sun, Dec 9 2012 9:11 AM (6 replies)
  • keener123
    4 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2012 4:40 PM

So where is the driving range, practise chipping green, practise putting green?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2012 9:43 AM

keener123:

So where is the driving range, practise chipping green, practise putting green?

hi

feel free to use practice mode on any hole for that :)

-wgticon

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2012 9:54 AM

I love the practice mode!

Bank it!

I am YAncy

• Coyote37
    143 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2012 10:14 AM

I realize that there has been alot of discussion about this topic, but there is a reason that everyone is bringing it up. The pratice mode dosnt allow a player to hit the same shot over & over or the exact same putt. How is a player suppose to learn how the wind affects the ball flight if you cant hit the same shot from the same spot or the same putt with the same amount of break & elevation.     I would be more than willing to pay a certain amount of credits for a bucket off balls or an hour on the putting green.                  

PS.. I love this game & want to thank you WGT.     Thanks, Coyote                          

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2012 4:03 PM

dictionary corner

• puttersman
    240 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2012 7:44 AM

I have been advocating this for a long time, and I keep being told to play a practice round. This doesn't help at all. I don't want to hit through an entire hole. I just want to practice certain shots over an over and using different clubs. So I know which is best for me. I have a problem with buried lies, can't determine how far to hit.

• gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2012 9:11 AM

ATTENTION WGT !  It would be very, very easy to program "Mulligans" into practice mode and you would make a profit from it!  Members would be using up the life of their balls and I truly believe you could even charge a small fee for people to use this form of practice.

THINK ABOUT IT !

RSS