Forums

Help › Forums

New Putter Purchase

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 9 2012 11:44 AM (3 replies)
  • Teamster174
    43 Posts
    Sat, Dec 8 2012 6:00 PM

The recently purchased putter hasn't provided the success I had with the starter putter.  I wanted to return to the original putter but it's no where to be found.  The second issue is with the game page itself.  It keeps freezing up on me.  I'm running a 4GB memory with a 64bit OS and have updated all the flash players possible.  Any suggestions to what is the problem.  Very hard to consistantly hit the mark on the swing meter when it continues to freeze.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Dec 8 2012 7:52 PM

Can't help withe the putter issue...

But I use Maxthon 3 browser

Gamebooster 

for meter issues:)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Dec 8 2012 10:22 PM

For starters I would recommend persisting with your new putter as the attributes will be better than the starters putter. Every new club takes adjusting too, especially the putter IMO.

If you really need to go back, the putter should be in your inventory, just edit your equipment.

As for the meter, yes a new browser could help but have you cleared your cache and flash cache?

Also not sure if you use a wireless network but sometimes this can cause issues and also check to see what other processes are running while playing (game booster is good to kill unwanted processes).

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2012 11:44 AM

Teamster174:

The recently purchased putter hasn't provided the success I had with the starter putter.  I wanted to return to the original putter but it's no where to be found.  The second issue is with the game page itself.  It keeps freezing up on me.  I'm running a 4GB memory with a 64bit OS and have updated all the flash players possible.  Any suggestions to what is the problem.  Very hard to consistantly hit the mark on the swing meter when it continues to freeze.

hi

your old putter should still be in your bag? as for performance. I would try another browser and see if it improves.

-wgticon

RSS