Forums

Help › Forums

Unable to play in Tournaments

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 11 2012 8:45 PM (3 replies)
  • jdnelson1999
    8 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2012 7:50 PM

I'm 13 and I love playing golf here on wgt. It turns out Im an Amateur so thats good so far. For some reason I can't play in Tournaments because I'm not 18 or older than that. I want to play in tournaments to give me a challenge. Whoever made this tournament rule with the age and stuff is stupid. It should be for 13 years or older since 13 year olds  are old enough to play wgt. Can I change my date of birth because I looked everywhere and I cant find it?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2012 10:32 AM

jdnelson1999:

I'm 13 and I love playing golf here on wgt. It turns out Im an Amateur so thats good so far. For some reason I can't play in Tournaments because I'm not 18 or older than that. I want to play in tournaments to give me a challenge. Whoever made this tournament rule with the age and stuff is stupid. It should be for 13 years or older since 13 year olds  are old enough to play wgt. Can I change my date of birth because I looked everywhere and I cant find it?

Hi

Those are state/federal laws. The best way to change them is to petition your state senator/representative.

-wgticon

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2012 2:38 PM

Are you able to create and/or  play in Country Club tournaments?

• jdnelson1999
    8 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2012 8:45 PM

i am in a country club but still cant play

RSS