Forums

Help › Forums

A question for WGTicon/WGTpizza

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 11 2012 12:14 PM (8 replies)
  • looselugnutz
    1,529 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2012 9:49 PM

I have a policy question for someone at WGT and would like a means to contact you via email. I don't want my question to cause anyone to be outted in public.  Thanks.

loose

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2012 1:01 AM

members@worldgolftour.com

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2012 2:25 AM

alcaucin:

members@worldgolftour.com

If anybody forgets this link......   At the bottom of this page, right hand side is 'Contact'.

-Roger

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2012 3:41 AM

mantis0014:
    If anybody forgets this link......   At the bottom of this page, right hand side is 'Contact'.
    ... which doesn't include that mail address ;-)

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2012 4:19 AM

alosso:

mantis0014:
    ... which doesn't include that mail address ;-)

I usually ... click 'contact' ...  then click 'customer support' and fill in the details.

I have got a reply from Wgt each time.... well, A reply meaning....  your query was logged... and with a reference number, telling me that they are looking into it.

• looselugnutz
    1,529 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2012 7:40 AM

Thanks, all.  Apparently this blind man didn't see the 'Contact' link at the bottom of the page.  Might explain a number of my shots out on the links.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2012 9:52 AM

looselugnutz:

Thanks, all.  Apparently this blind man didn't see the 'Contact' link at the bottom of the page.  Might explain a number of my shots out on the links.

Glad to see the community helped you out - let me know if I you need anything else :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• mishafox
    2 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2012 10:40 AM

I was playing with another player, and I noticed that he was hitting the ball over 250 yards, and not aidedby the wind and i could not figure out how he did it. And some of the holes,are longer than can be reached with two clubs and they are a par 4 any suggestions

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Dec 11 2012 12:14 PM

If I only hit the ball 250 yards I would be having a bad day lol.

It come down to the clubs. The starters clubs you use have limited distances and accuracy. Many holes are not reachable in regulation with starters clubs depending on your Tier (the higher the tier, the longer the holes) and to progress you do need to upgrade at a point. There are plenty of ways to earn credits for free so you can upgrade your equipment. Alternatively you can buy credits to upgrade.

It certainly makes the game more enjoyable and you will see your score drop. My advice before upgrading is to ask the forum for advice so you can make an informed choice,

RSS