Help › Forums

Help Please! Remember Me Button

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 12 2012 11:41 AM (4 replies)
  • LindaLuvsTiger
    85 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 9:10 AM

Hi all,

When I logged in one day I accidently hit the "remember me" button.  Looked everywhere to get bk to logging in manually typing my passowrd back in.  Does anyone know where to find it?  I looked in my profile under acct and games settings advance etc no luck?  If lap was ever stolen under pro shop my card with last 4 digits is there anyone could buy buy buy  lol..

Thanks all would appreciate where to find it to change back to logging in manually!

LindaluvsTiger

• Reaytj
    114 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 9:15 AM

Hi, if i understand you correctly, simply LOG-OUT (right above PLAY NOW button) & you will have to re-enter your pasword next time you play..

• LindaLuvsTiger
    85 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 9:25 AM

Yep Ty I just figured that out.  I always click on "red X" when shutting off and when I logged out the right way it appeared..Ty!

• Kelsey12
    2,114 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 11:07 AM

Another option, depending on which browser you use, and so it can't happen again, is to change your settings so that your internet files and cookies are cleared each time you close the browser. It comes in handy if you're the type of person that forgets to clear their cache regularly too.

Kelsey

• borntobesting
    9,688 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 11:41 AM

LindaLuvsTiger:
    If lap was ever stolen under pro shop my card with last 4 digits is there anyone could buy buy buy  lol..

They could only buy buy buy if they also had access to your card's security code and almost no browser stores that. Just about the only way they could get access to your security code is if you lost your card. And then you would most likely cancel  that card immediately. I realize that you just want to be safe but it can be carried too far. 

RSS