Forums

Help › Forums

It is bogus to be penalized

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 14 2012 9:46 PM (5 replies)
  • rbshapero
    4 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 8:26 PM

If you don't spend any money on this web site you get penalized. BOGUS!!!!!The owners  shouldn't show their bias. I would never spend money on a site such as that. They have demonstrated that they are not trustworthy. If the game is quality I will spend my money, if it is bogus then the only way to improve is to spend cash. No true game! You buy your score here, period!!

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 9:51 PM

I hear ya,

But shoot,  i have spent money on this game bought the good clubs and my score is still crappola :)

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 11:52 PM

rbshapero:
    You buy your score here, period!!
    Exchange your SWING clubs against Starter clubs.

No need to buy, they are in your inventory.

See "How to equip your bag" =>>

Edit: And use cheaper balls than Callies until you buy some clubs - saves money.

• Grassstain70
    14 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2012 1:53 AM

Thou shall never spend money on a beta, doing so only enables laziness of the developer.

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2012 2:22 AM

rbshapero:
    You buy your score here, period!!

Very true, as with all "free" browser games you can only become one of the best by buying.

I think however there is a way to have fun and become very competitive without spending money.

First of all, playing expensive balls with starter clubs..... I can't imagine a bigger waste of credits.

Second: gather credits, not by surveys but the other offers and videos, and sit on 'm while you play and gather experience points. The good clubs are available from level 83. Until you reach that level I wouldn't buy much if I were you.

I as well am/was looking for that way to have fun and become competitive without spending money and I think I found it. If interested you can read more on that here.

R.

• rbshapero
    4 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2012 9:46 PM

The expensive balls were free from WGT. I signed off for 9 months and when I logged back in the balls were there. They work about as well as the starter balls too. I have not even spent the 101 credits they have given me  for advancing my levels.

RSS