Surveys

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 16 2012 12:34 AM (4 replies)
  • 2012skyhook
    3 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2012 9:53 PM

Surveys undertaken on WGT are not giving the advertised creditrs

They are not giving any credits at all.

WGT and their affilliates waste our time and from Australia I have reported them to the New South Wales office of fair trading, the state in which i live in.

I will follow this up wit my solicitor tohut down WGT if credits are  not forthcoming.

Regards

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2012 10:31 PM

Fair Trading wont do anything, report them to the Lotteries Commission.

Surveys do pay off, use te search function -------->

there is a heap of advice on how to rort, get successful with them

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 9:06 AM

I know I'm fortunate to get more offers here in California than elsewhere but I have received over 2.500 credits for surveys in just the last two weeks. All while answering truthfully and not trying to game the system like some people do.

"Free" surveys and videos have supported my WGT habit for over 5 years. I put the "Free" in quotes because they are not really free at all. They require a lot of time and effort and you have to put up with a lot of rejection.

Believe it or not, some of the survey companies are pretty reputable and reliable. Over the years I've found that MyView is the best. Peanut Labs connects to all of the survey companies so they can be hit or miss but usually will at least give you 5 credits for trying through them. I haven't tried ampario for a while but they used to be very good.

Any place that wants an email address or any identification that can be traced directly to you as an individual is to be avoided. No legitimate survey taker would ever ask for such information so that's a good indication that particular survey is a scam.

Bottom line: Yes, surveys can and do pay off if you meet the particular demographic the third party survey company is looking for. WGT has nothing to do with that. And yes, they can be very frustrating. Just like my golf game.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 10:17 AM

Hey Skyhook-

Listen to these two guys, Shrude and SR, they know what they're talking about.

MC

• ElvisBlue
    3 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 12:34 AM

Thank you very much for the info my friend !!! Some of these comp ask for your email adres, but i dont give it.

Thanks for letting us know.

RSS