Forums

Help › Forums

Warm Welcome to.....??

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 18 2012 2:08 PM (37 replies)
  • duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 12:15 PM

I'd like to call this a mission, not a contest, but there will be a prize :)

I would like to see a "first post" by a wgt member here in this thread. I get  a kick out of seeing first time posters in here and splashing around in the forums.  Especially ones that are just saying hi  or asking for help, rather than complaining :)

I know it takes time for a post to be moderated, so in some way it's up to wgt I suppose.

If anyone reading these forums stumbles upon this......post quick and we'll see how quickly wgt can get it approved.

Something even better would be forum regulars that may read this, reach out to a club member who doesn't visit here, or someone they're hittin a round with or whatever, and tell them to head on over here to the forums.

So, three potential prizes given........2 to new posters and one to a sponsoring veteran

1) First new poster stumbling upon this of their own accord (you will win a prize)

2) First new poster informed by a forum veteran about this post

a) forum vet - please post who you expect to make a 1st post here (you will win too)

b) forum rookie - please post who told you to come here (you will win a prize)

** I will be using the 'number of posts' associated with the user as the determining factor. Please make sure to post here first and not some other thread.  Furthermore, be cautious to not make additional posts until the prizes have been awarded**

This may be confusing, but it's clear in my feeble mind. Much like my humor, i'm often the only one that gets me.

Any how......get em in here, so they can start having some fun, get good info, meet new folks, and sometimes even win a prize.  I don't know if this will work, but it'll work out, it always does :)

duff

ps.......the prizes will be a mystery.....can't have that being any sort of determining factor for participation lol

• SilentOmegaWolf
    349 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 12:28 PM

very interesting...nice to see you trying to get some new people to join the forums...I myself don't have a guess who the first poster may be but I'll post in my cc's forum about it...

*edit*  

just put a post in my cc so I'll make a very wide guess in saying that hopefully the winner of this mission/contest will be an East Coast CC member

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 12:39 PM

outstanding Wolf !!  I would've been remiss had I not posted in our club's cc as well :)  the race is on. 

thanks bro.  This could either get out of hand or fall off the map.  Hoping for an easy breezy result that gets some folks in here sharing the fun

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 12:46 PM

Great idea D....have fun with it.

MC

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 12:47 PM

you are a generous  man  Duff,      Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones .

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 12:52 PM

hmmm i'm always tellin my buddy scaines ..about the ppl here..

and keepin him inda know...lemme try ..mabey a prize will get him here

:)

• scaines
    9 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 12:58 PM

HELLO  everybody 

Will this get Flashy to quit bugging me to post something ? my supper is ready .Happy Holidays. i enjoy playing this game with my good friend.

scaines

• scaines
    9 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 1:00 PM

HELLO  everybody 

Will this get Flashy to quit bugging me to post something ? my supper is ready .Happy Holidays. i enjoy playing this game with my good friend.

scaines

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 1:02 PM

if wgt forums had a like button......i'd be wearing it out :) 

thanks gang!

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 1:12 PM

my buddy said he was moderated ..but wouldn't tell me what he said.. (gulp)

we play everyday.. an have a blast .. he takes care of a guy permantly disabled in a wheelchair that watch's while we play sometimes..

cool guy .. even if he is canadian...< just pikin  :)

peace

RSS