Help › Forums

Warm Welcome to.....??

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 18 2012 2:08 PM (37 replies)
  • 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 6:24 AM

WOW ... !! 

scaines,, post finally got thru... i had gave up chekin on it last night an crash'd .. wood splitter had wore me out early'r ...lol  

i haven't talk'd to him yet this morn.. but will .. and can't wait to show him this ..:)

ROCK on ! 

• scaines
    9 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 6:51 AM

cool :) thanks man !  sent you an add!

• normanave
    149 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 7:24 AM

mmmmm all I can say is that all my posts are awaiting moderation,   ...........

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 8:39 AM

2DAMFLASHY:

WOW ... !! 

scaines,, post finally got thru... i had gave up chekin on it last night an crash'd .. wood splitter had wore me out early'r ...lol  

i haven't talk'd to him yet this morn.. but will .. and can't wait to show him this ..:)

ROCK on ! 

well let's not get too excited ......i mean, BE-S balls are nice but they're not that great lol

juuust kiidin.  Yah, have him bounce me a friend request :)

I'm livin on 3 hours sleep its gunna be goofier than usual today I"m sure lol.

And drlobotomus........great name by the way..........warm welcome to you for dipping your toes into the wgt forum waters. 

I want to thank everyone who possibly mentioned this little thing to others and to those who posed and those that may still be awaiting moderation.  

It actually happened far faster than I thought.........and that's a GOOD thing!

so.....a few Grinch lines come to mind, thank you all for your trouble and time.  i leave you with these, parting few quotes, for I've got gifts to give and notes to emote

blessings all....you're making my days a whole lot brighter!!!

duffer

He puzzled and puzzed till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. Maybe Christmas, he thought... doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps... means a little bit more!

And what happened, then? Well, in Whoville they say - that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day. And then - the true meaning of Christmas came through, and the Grinch found the strength of *ten* Grinches, plus two!

Welcome, Christmas, bring your cheer. Cheer to all Whos far and near. Christmas Day is in our grasp, so long as we have hands to clasp. Christmas Day will always be just as long as we have we. Welcome Christmas while we stand, heart to heart, and hand in hand. 

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 10:54 AM

dang duff..

gunna be hard to play with this big GRIN on my face... 

super cool..& THANKS a TON...  think i will go play now and miss every green .. an love it ..lol 

also, i believe ya accomplished ya mission.. a few new forum folks , friends and funn.

HO HO HO ... :)   feelin da spirit 

• scaines
    9 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 11:40 AM

:) yah me too bro i greatly apresiate the gifts :) not one but two very nice merry christmas :) and yes i will def be spending more time around here !

• TonyMac1976
    6 Posts

Hello  my name is Tony Mac im from London UK   .Stumbled across this game on internet and im hooked.  Im rubbish but hooked,

No doubt i will come across you all playing in the near future .

All the bset

Tony Mac

• TonyMac1976
    6 Posts

Hello  my name is Tony Mac im from London UK   .Stumbled across this game on internet and im hooked.  Im rubbish but hooked,

No doubt i will come across you all playing in the near future .

All the bset

Tony Mac

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 11:54 AM

when you're smiling..........the whole world smiles with you.......

i need to put that to music. sounds like a song lolol.  Enjoy man!  

• Proruff
    94 Posts
    Sun, Dec 16 2012 1:28 PM

Thanks for the driver.  Now I REALLY have to consider the wind when addressing.

Already used it and scored a 37 on RSG front nine!  (5 pars and a birdie).  For me, that's great!

I tend to lurk the forums on anything that interests me.  I find that it's the best way to avoid the pitfalls (computer problems, game engine workarounds, info on how to do something, etc.}.

WGT is about as realistic a golf simulation as you can get IMHO.  I suppose the next step would be to port it to a WII gaming system,  but that would leave me out.  I don't do the gaming thing very much.  Just computer in my office and hotel rooms.  I tried the Tiger Woods thing and when I was able to average two or three birdies a round I kind of got bored with it.  This game rocks.

RSS