Forums

Help › Forums

do beginner clubs switch to starters?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 3 2011 10:45 AM (7 replies)
  • dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 1:41 AM

I am currently playing with a pro whose average is 87.9.  He is playing with beginner clubs which is his only option, that is to say that's all he has in his bag.  I don't recall ever playing with beginners.  I did play with starters up until I made master, with the exception of a Burner beginner driver (thanks, Yank!).  Do we all start with beginners?  Do they switch automatically? If so, when? And why does this pro not have them, or the option? And finally...Do I ask too many questions? :)

thanks in advance for any response.

d.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 2:20 AM

To your last question first...YES...lol :)

I don't ever recall playing with anything other than the starters myself...I didn't know WGT had begginer clubs...

All I've ever seen is starters on up to Master...

Larry...

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 3:58 AM

He should have both beginner and starters in his bag. (If you check your bag G'r'D, you have them too).

He has to switch them in the game client (game) window.

Just click the irons, it will bring up all available iron sets and drag the ones you want into that slot.

Happy hitting

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 2:11 PM

Thank you Soulcatcher but as I said; beginner clubs are all he had in his bag...he had no other clubs and never did.  I thought it was strange for a pro to be playing with beginner clubs...thats why I asked.

Thanks anyway,

d.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 2:50 PM

The only thing that I can think of is he hasn't cleared out his cache's for quite some time. They would not show up if he has not done it since the update but that was about a month and a half ago.

If he has cleared them out he should email WGT directly to get it looked at.

members@worldgolftour.com.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 3:08 PM

dchallenger:
    Thank you Soulcatcher but as I said; beginner clubs are all he had in his bag...he had no other clubs and never did.  I thought it was strange for a pro to be playing with beginner clubs...thats why I asked.

That would be unusual, but it's entirely possible he somehow skipped the new player tutorial where the starter clubs are awarded.  That would be a new one for me if he did, so have him send an email in and ask them to check his inventory.

• tonymccabe
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jun 2 2011 3:31 PM

Does anyone know how to turn the EZ swing meter off??

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 10:45 AM

tonymccabe:

Does anyone know how to turn the EZ swing meter off??

You cannot, but what you can do is as stated above, go to your "edit equipment" and switch to starter clubs.

RSS