Forums

Help › Forums

is there a add friends thread

Wed, Dec 26 2012 7:42 PM (8 replies)
  • WESTY73
    3 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2012 5:59 AM

hi everyone,
    was wondering if there is a "add me" thread for friends on here,i would like to have more than 1 friend on here to play golf with, may someone please help?
    thankyou and merry xmas to everyone :-) 

• J777M
    46 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2012 9:27 AM

If u play alt. or match play u will meet more people and they can add u as a friend or u can invite them to be ur friend in game. If ur gay theres a thread where a gay guy is looking for friends. Merry Christmas

• Scott2mee
    281 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2012 1:18 PM

J777M:

If u play alt. or match play u will meet more people and they can add u as a friend or u can invite them to be ur friend in game. If ur gay theres a thread where a gay guy is looking for friends. Merry Christmas

Did he say if your gay there's a gay guy looking for friends..Holy s%#t that's just great..  I'm pretty sure it's against the law to be gay in New Zeland.. Anyway mate.. Hunt me down and if I'm here at the WGT I'll have a go at it..and play nine..

• WESTY73
    3 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2012 1:24 PM

thats awesom J777M,great to see u active and in the know about the gay community,they shud b proud to have u involved :-)
    i,however am happily married, but i am not knocking you,hey,thats ur choice ;-)
    have fun hitting a few balls J777M :-)

• WESTY73
    3 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2012 1:26 PM

cheers Scott2mee,ty m8 ,an not sure bout that law u talkin about, think kiwis like sheep more...im a australian (jus stayin in NZ) so the sheep jokes roll lol,happy new year m8 :-)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2012 1:33 PM

WESTY73:
    i would like to have more than 1 friend on here to play golf with, may someone please help?

You meet potential friends on the courses so when you want to play, under Multiplayer in the game screen just click Join  A Game, pick the format you want to play and then click Find Game. You will have friends in no time.  :-)

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2012 1:56 PM

WESTY73:
    if there is a "add me" thread for friends

Westy, at the top of page under WGT Community. Click on WGT Players. You can search for players to invite. If you go to their profile page, there is a button to add them as Friends. Hope that is the info you are looking for.

Merry Xmas to you .... does your nic refer to the dog?

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2012 1:58 PM

WESTY73:
    ,i would like to have more than 1 friend on here to play golf with, may someone please help?

also check these forums and the players that post good advice try to add them as friends. Many accept and not only will you more people to play with but also have some good players that you can learn from.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2012 7:42 PM

Try the Shout box on your ECGA website. You'll meet a lot of your CC members for friends.

RSS