Forums

Help › Forums

reglage

Sat, Dec 29 2012 12:47 PM (8 replies)
  • denamur
    1 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2012 9:15 AM

quelqu un peut  il  me dire comment  je dois faire pour regler la vitesse de la fleche  pour moi centrer  mon swing  la fleche va trop vite merci de me le faire savoir  ??

• ricky48
    10 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2012 5:36 PM

Tu devrais peut-être t'acheter des balles qui ralentissent la vitesse.Pour 99 credits,il y a des balles wgt g-13s,qui devraient  t'aider.Bonne chance . 

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2012 5:57 PM

bump .

Some one from the community ,  I would like to know what this player is asking , and could you help .

OPY  iaaRft

• BIGAL123
    202 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2012 6:29 PM

Here is the translation -

someone can tell me how I should do to adjust the speed of the arrow for me to focus my swing the arrow goes too fast thank you for letting me know

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2012 6:57 PM

Yep! That's what the bold black text suggests per Google translate.

I don't speak Deutsch.

The arrow? I'm thinking he means the meter bar, and wants to slow it down.

To denamur,

Sie können versuchen, mit einem Premium-Golfball zu verlangsamen das Messgerät. Ich hoffe, das hilft

Translation:

You can try with a premium golf ball to slow the meter. I hope this helps

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2012 10:14 PM

denamur:

quelqu un peut  il  me dire comment  je dois faire pour regler la vitesse de la fleche  pour moi centrer  mon swing  la fleche va trop vite merci de me le faire savoir  ??

Si vous signifiez la flèche visant... utilise la barre d'espacement sur votre clavier pour changer la vue. Faire un zoom en avant.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2012 11:49 PM

opyeuclid:

bump .

Some one from the community ,  I would like to know what this player is asking , and could you help .

OPY  iaaRft

I've Bookmarked 'Google Translate'  for this type of post Opy.....lol.

I just highlighted what the person was saying and pasted to Translate to get an English version.

One thing I did learn was.... the Space Bar.... Interesting

-Roger

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2012 12:01 PM

Que

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2012 12:47 PM

pdxdriver:

Que

If you mean the aiming arrow .... use your spacebar on the keyboard to change your view. Zoom ahead.

RSS