Help › Forums

PETITION for get rid of SUPERSONIC

Sun, Jan 20 2013 7:07 PM (95 replies)
  • steveosh
    102 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 11:55 AM

Rockitch:

steveosh:
    ...now it takes me to a dating website that i signed up for... NOPE my wife would not like that.

:)

With all misery, that made me smile.

Don't forget to enjoy the game.

R.

Just don't tell her I am registered to a dating site, not a chance in heck i am saying anything to her lol

• steveosh
    102 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 12:10 PM

WGTpizza:

Of course, if you believe you should receive credits when you have not, and you have proof, and they are still denying your claim, send our support team an email and we'll investigate.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

Of coarse but I assume you guys are pretty busy as it is, i sent a complaint in (Case 00234179) and nothing yet.. I realize its only been 15 hours.

but if you want to chuckle look at the screen shots i sent in it has a topic Case 00234180

it really was suppose to support the 00234179 case, i emailed the pics and got a new case number...

don't know if you look at those pics, but it is funny

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 12:23 PM

WGTpizza:
    Talk to the company whose offer you participated in.

....euhm.... I tried. I really did. Starting with very descent mails, explaining my problem (a  >800c offer that didn't pay out)..... a couple of days later I sent a reminder... The response I got was not at all dealing with the issue... So, very patiently and still very descent I explained the issue again... then we get sidetracked over some other (minor) offers that didn't pay out, the real issue still not being addressed.... I try to get focus back on the issue about 3 or 4 times.... as many times as SupersonicAds comes up with a reaction that is totally not about the issue....... and yes, in the end I am not that friendly anymore. Strange huh. Now they are removing credits from my account after every e-mail I sent.

Funny thing is that I got the advice to contact the WGT support team in the linked topic, so I did contact them and asked for a reaction on that linked topic. Today I got this (totally not dealing with the issue) response:

Hello WGT User,

We greatly appreciated your patience in waiting for this reply. 
    Due to the holidays we have not been able to address all the
    replies as quickly as we would like and apologize for the delay. We also want to thank you for reporting this matter to us and
    following WGTicon's directions. If you need further assistance,
    please don't hesitate to contact us again and we will be glad to help. Thank you for playing World Golf Tour. Happy New Year!

Am I going crazy or.... ?

So I sent this response:

Hello,

And your response to http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/146448.aspx is ? Or to put it different: Yes, I do need further assistance.

Regards,

R.

R.

PS Steve, I'm not trying to hijack your topic, but I feel that we have about the same problem.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 12:24 PM

steveosh:
    Of coarse but I assume you guys are pretty busy as it is, i sent a complaint in (Case 00234179) and nothing yet.. I realize its only been 15 hours.

Thank for your patience - yes, we are a little busy playing catch up from the holiday break. We will certainly respond to your email soon :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 1:24 PM

Keep supersonic!!!

You could google Coca-Cola complaints, or WGT complaints, or My Little Mermaid complaints and get the results you WANT if yu try hard enough.

The people in WGT threads whining and complaining like you just don't try hard enough. Yes, we shouldn't HAVE TO, but if you pursue it, ESPECIALLY if you have used your credit card, you will get paid.

It's like those whining and complaining about Speed Boost and no way to turn it off, when they just haven't TRIED  hard enough.

I am sure there are more people getting paid then there are who aren't!

Bad news makes the news all the time.

I don't have issues with them, ..anymore.

Their support system here is definitely BS, but, if you create a ticket, then email them with that ticket number as well as your proof, you will get paid.

I do.

I ONLY do the ones worth the MOST credits.

I've done MegaFlix been paid. Social Dieters tells you in the name itself it is a Social site.
    I didnt do that one as the payout was less than the investment.

If you see the ticket has been rejected, dont create a new ticket, just email them again with the same ticket number.

Email them over and over and over.

Take screenshots of every step that confirms you are completing the requirements:

Send them the copy of your registration confirmation email.

They require the email header. Best way to get this is click FORWARD on the email, the header appears at the top containing; who sent you the email you are forwarding and who they sent it to, date & time.

Copy and paste this ENTIRE email into your support/ email to them:

Normal 0 false false false EN-AU X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

to: customersupport@supersonicads.com

Dear sirs,

Proof attached below for ticket # 420731

Sent: Wednesday, 26 December 2012 3:18 PM
    To: xxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx.net
    Subject: Reship account verified successfully.

<body of proof here>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve442:
    Same here, I have made over 12,000 credits via Supersonic. 

Over 13,000 for me

They pay very well  :)

12.02.12 SponsorPay earned 47 credits Completed Offer 47 Cr
    12.02.12 SponsorPay earned 381 credits Completed Offer 381 Cr
    12.02.12 SponsorPay earned 1052 credits Completed Offer 1,052 Cr
    12.16.12 Supersonic earned 1207 credits Completed Offer   1,207 Cr
    12.16.12 Supersonic earned 812 credits Completed Offer   812 Cr
    12.16.12 Supersonic earned 1207 credits Completed Offer   1,207 Cr
    12.16.12 Supersonic earned 2975 credits Completed Offer   2,975 Cr
    12.16.12 Supersonic earned 1435 credits Completed Offer   1,435 Cr
    12.19.12 TrialPay earned 5000 credits Completed Offer   5,000 Cr
    12.19.12 Supersonic earned 1438 credits Completed Offer   1,438 Cr
    12.22.12 TrialPay earned 4200 credits Completed Offer     4,200 Cr
    12.22.12 TrialPay earned 3000 credits Completed Offer    3,000 Cr
    01.03.13 Supersonic earned 850 credits Completed Offer 850 Cr
    01.03.13 Supersonic earned 2019 credits Completed Offer

2,019 Cr  

• ksinfield
    310 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 3:11 PM

i just checked and see that i have a total of 5798 from them merely from watching videos nothing else,i dont even waste my time watching the videos they play in the background whilst im actually playing golf.

that means they have paid for my irons,wedges and putter.

you are trying to deny me the right of them paying for my driver and wood and future sleeves of balls just because you have had problems with them.that is wrong.

if i go in starbucks and have a rubbish coffee i do not demand that they be closed down and try and deny everybody else the chance of having a coffee i simply dont go back again,this is what you should do with regards to supersonic

• steveosh
    102 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 4:55 PM

ksinfield:
    you are trying to deny me the right of them paying for my driver and wood and future sleeves of balls just because you have had problems with them.that is wrong.

First you do NOT have a right to have someone pay for something for you. It is NOT a right.

If they paid everyone what they owed then great. They are selectively rewarding people. I have gotten some credits from them, just been trying to get the rest for 1.5 months

Starbucks analogy --- no relation, i am not telling them to close down, just find another supplier

My gawd you don't need to search hard for complaints, but even 1 complaint is 1 too many. grant it, noone is perfect and don't think everyone should be, BUT credits are worth MONEY.. how would you like to go to work, work for a day, and then have your boss say they are NOT going to pay you. bet you wouldn't like that.

ksinfield:
    a total of 5798 from them merely from watching videos nothing else,

BULL - it would take you watching 7731 Video's  Since you joined WGT in Jan 22, 2012

That means you would have to watch 22 videos per day... Absolutely NOWAY

SHRUDE - if I don't try hard enough.. what would you call 34 emails, including SCREEN SHOTS, and ALL other proof you can think of. .

you don't have a problem with them ANYMORE... meaning you did at 1 time

Social DIETERS - a social site that gives support for people who want to DIET.. not a dating site their moto "Helping people Reach and Establish Friendships" their first

Testimonial "Social Dieters has changed my life. My HUSBAND and I moved to Chicago......"

It is NOT a dating site.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 5:01 PM

steveosh:
    i am not telling them to close down, just find another supplier

Hey Steveosh,

For what it's worth, WGT has heard your suggestion. I'm sure someone will respond to your email shortly. We will not be removing SuperSonic ads any time soon. There are many people here who have benefited from them, so please understand where they are coming from while trying to explain where you are coming from.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• ksinfield
    310 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 5:09 PM

ksinfield:
    a total of 5798 from them merely from watching videos nothing else,

BULL - it would take you watching 7731 Video's  Since you joined WGT in Jan 22, 2012

how stupid are you if you think that it awards less than 1 credit per video?

minimum is 1 credit per video and can be anything up to about 15

• jeepie411
    3,197 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 5:11 PM

I sent numerous proof of doing their surveys and adding  software to facebook and my computer. After waiting several weeks (after sending screenshots of the software running and survey completion) I got everything rejected. My girlfriend has gotten the same reaction from them. They are nothing but scam artists to get our email addresses to flood us with other scams

RSS