rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 26 2013 4:05 AM (75 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 3:59 PM

mnshiner:

hpurey:

mnshiner:
    Why is that not the right answer or am I misreading the question?

I think it's the highest post of all that reply to this thread.   At least,  that's why I worded my reply the way that I did.  ;-)

Quijotazo:
    I am just curios : Who might be the player that holds the highest number of posts in this site ? ... I will give a ball-sleeve (the best for his/her tier-level that I could purchase from mine) to the post that reveals that highest number! Expiration date for this gift : Jan 15th, 2013 11:59pm

The original date was Jan. 5th, 2013. The underlined portion is what I am asking about.

I see what you mean, but I was reading it like this.....the post with the highest number of posts.  lol

Don't matter too much, the prize is only a ball-sleeve,  not a sleeve of balls.   ;-)

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 4:03 PM

mnshiner:
    hpurey:
    mnshiner:
    Why is that not the right answer or am I misreading the question?
    I think it's the highest post of all that reply to this thread.   At least,  that's why I worded my reply the way that I did.  ;-)
    Quijotazo:
    I am just curios : Who might be the player that holds the highest number of posts in this site ? ... I will give a ball-sleeve (the best for his/her tier-level that I could purchase from mine) to the post that reveals that highest number! Expiration date for this gift : Jan 15th, 2013 11:59pm
    The original date was Jan. 5th, 2013. The underlined portion is what I am asking about.

I don't want to sound rude when I reply saying :  "My game, my credits, my rules".

The issue of the exact date of expiration was corrected to Jan 15th, minutes after the thread was published. So, the winner of the sleeve I am offering will be the person that posts in this thread and in his/her own personal account the number shown is the highest.  We all knew your answer of the player you said, but if that player doesn't post here then I will send the gift to the one that shows more posts published.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 4:15 PM

So  ,, If I reply to this thread 12 times and Player " X "  replys only 10 times , Then I win ?

OPY   iaaRft

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 5:18 PM

No way I am letting Hazen win...lol!!!

I'm sure YJ will be along be for the deadline:)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 6:11 PM

And if no body tells him to "  Look Here , click link " ,  Then He cant win.   

And I also think Mr Jim is LOLing at the Snow ball thread .

OPY   iaaRft

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 6:21 PM

Ok I am done here , Going off to find a Game @ NMS.lol

Have a job to do dont you know .

OPY iaaRft

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 6:38 PM

I'll bite Opy

NMS????

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 6:47 PM

A thread Mr Q started for Fun  , 

Look at my posts and you will find A fun place to be .

OPY  iaaRft

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 6:53 PM

opyeuclid:

A thread Mr Q started for Fun  , 

Look at my posts and you will find A fun place to be .

OPY  iaaRft

Dang I am bad at riddles...lol...someone will chime in!!!

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 7:16 PM

In the threads under "  Community Introductions "  look for  " WGT new tough competior "

A Crayon friendly place for all the Good little boy,s and girl,s

OPY   iaaRft

RSS