Sun, Jan 20 2013 2:25 AM (22 replies)
  • AGArgent
    343 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2013 10:31 AM

courteneyfish:

AGArgent:

Banking on that, are you, Wolf?

I'll bet you a dozen balls.

Oh, I ain't making any statement on the matter, courteney, it's just that, unfortunately, it seems to be getting easier to be a bit cynical these days. Just a general erosion of enthusiasm creeping in and I won't EVEN get into how much that bothers me. Few people could love this site, this activity, more than me. But, in other words, as for any new courses this year, I'll believe it when I see it.

• blondi69
    312 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2013 6:43 PM

AGArgent:

courteneyfish:

AGArgent:

Oh, I ain't making any statement on the matter, courteney, it's just that, unfortunately, it seems to be getting easier to be a bit cynical these days. Just a general erosion of enthusiasm creeping in and I won't EVEN get into how much that bothers me. Few people could love this site, this activity, more than me. But, in other words, as for any new courses this year, I'll believe it when I see it.

AGArgent:

courteneyfish:

AGArgent:

AGARGENT  watch the making of wgt courses on youtube you will get the picture lol , you have youtube ?

• ksinfield
    310 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2013 2:25 AM

ok we have a new best of par 3 course coming

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/134700.aspx

RSS