rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 20 2013 2:25 AM (22 replies)
  • PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 5:29 PM

mmikkeelee:

6 million members on wgt.

lets say for argument sake only 3 million are active

That 6 million figure includes EVERY ID that was EVER created since this game started. The number of IDs, that are actually active, should be around half a million and some people have more than 1.

As for the OP, another course? YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

• jigglybutt
    208 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 5:58 PM

It may sound expensive for wgt to make full courses. But let;s be real when they are charging up to $6.00 for a sleeve of three balls I think wgt is making more than enough money to make new course up for their loyal fan base. Lets not forget most iron sets cost 13.00 or more plus alot of drivers are up to 19.00. Wgt is making plenty off club and ball sales. Oh almost forgot all the rakes from tournaments and mp credit games.

Come on wgt you can get a new course out soon. It's no wonder people are shooting low 50's on 18 holes considering there are only 4 full courses to play.... Quite sad to ignore your client base all the time.

Cheers

• Bailey2115
    226 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2013 11:01 PM

daveharrod:

I am sure like many more members on here that they get sick of courses being added just for closest to hole as they added recently, when is there going to be another course introduction for all game types.

I reckon royal Melbourne or Augusta

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Thu, Jan 17 2013 1:23 AM

jigglybutt:

Come on wgt you can get a new course out soon. It's no wonder people are shooting low 50's on 18 holes considering there are only 4 full courses to play.... Quite sad to ignore your client base all the time.

Cheers

4?

Oakmont,  Congressional, Bethpage Black, Olympic, St Kiawah, St Andrews, Royal St Georges.

Unless I'm mistaken they are all full courses and that makes 7.

However, yes more would be nice, and perhaps a 'normal' course i.e. one mere mortals play, you know with greens that aren't paint on the side of Mount Everest?

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Thu, Jan 17 2013 1:40 AM

Chinajohn:

jigglybutt:

Cheers

4?

Oakmont,  Congressional, Bethpage Black, Olympic, St Kiawah, St Andrews, Royal St Georges.

Unless I'm mistaken they are all full courses and that makes 7.

However, yes more would be nice, and perhaps a 'normal' course i.e. one mere mortals play, you know with greens that aren't paint on the side of Mount Everest?

actually counting Cabo,Whistler,Best of holes and Hardest of Holes there are 11 courses to play

• daveharrod
    177 Posts
    Thu, Jan 17 2013 5:06 AM

ye 4 sure

• jigglybutt
    208 Posts
    Thu, Jan 17 2013 10:33 AM

Sorry I absolutely forgot about the true golf courses. My bad. I don't count hardest and best of. Considering they are just a mash up of the courses they have. Sorry for the silly comment there. 

But either way a new full course would be fantastic. I believe that was the point lol

• blondi69
    312 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2013 8:18 AM

jigglybutt:

Sorry I absolutely forgot about the true golf courses. My bad. I don't count hardest and best of. Considering they are just a mash up of the courses they have. Sorry for the silly comment there. 

But either way a new full course would be fantastic. I believe that was the point lol

you have to remember it takes up to 6 months from start to roll out of a course so you do the maths guys you have to be patient if yu can lol 

im very patient and love to feel the wind rush at st Andys flowing thru my hair mm 

cya     oh p.s i buy all my equipment as i am a good earner and saver i dont understand the criticism on how expensive the pro shop is you all shop in big department stores once in a while cmon !!!

• AGArgent
    343 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2013 9:01 AM

SilentOmegaWolf:

Wait for the Masters...then we'll get Merion

Banking on that, are you, Wolf?

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2013 9:20 AM

AGArgent:

Banking on that, are you, Wolf?

I'll bet you a dozen balls.