Profile Page not working correct

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 22 2013 10:49 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Edbeau
    98 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 9:25 AM

alosso, 

Thanks for the information ,,, I appreciate it.... 

Edbeau

• Rich1064
    739 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 9:46 AM

xSweetCarolinex:

pjctas0822:
    TY MRS CF

Rather presumptuous of you Sir.

I'm not so sure she IS a Mrs...are you?

Caroline

x

Haha as this game attracts ALL SORTS (including those who APPEAR to be a female from the look of their profile (and the way they interact) yet are actually MALE in RL) who knows anything by just an avatar name? For all we know YOU could be a 58yr old Australian Grandfather who gets on better with people when you interact via a female persona?

My point is: Why jump on a post just to chastise PJ for writing 'Mrs'? 

• xSweetCarolinex
    274 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 10:02 PM

Rich1064:
    My point is: Why jump on a post just to chastise PJ for writing 'Mrs'?

I don't believe I "jumped" on the post, and I don't believe I chastised him.

I simply asked a question with no malice intended.

Rich1064:
    Haha as this game attracts ALL SORTS (including those who APPEAR to be a female from the look of their profile (and the way they interact) yet are actually MALE in RL) who knows anything by just an avatar name? For all we know YOU could be a 58yr old Australian Grandfather who gets on better with people when you interact via a female persona?

If MY post was irrelevant, then what the heck is all this drivel?

Who pulled YOUR chain?

Caroline

• Rich1064
    739 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 10:49 PM

xSweetCarolinex:
    If MY post was irrelevant, then what the heck is all this drivel?

The relevance of my post relates to the irrelevance of your post :-)

And please don't call me "the epitome of a smartass pommy coward" again like you did before (screenshot on my blog) as this is not only hurtful but the word 'Pommy' is usually spouted from the mouth of an Australian not someone who is supposed to hail from North Carolina USA.... Caroline. You should know that the American slang term for a Brit is Limey....don't get yourself confused....just sayin' lol

Rich

• PAGES
RSS