Forums

Help › Forums

This ain't it ...

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 22 2013 4:41 PM (7 replies)
  • Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 4:47 AM

When you make it to "certain level" (personal - not same for all - twilight zone), where you really feel that you should definitely start achieving something here, is when you mostly need to take a break, do more in your real life than in WGT (ha ha) and even forget about it for a while.

I see myself taking more and more breaks every day.  Not only I've been very busy due to the high season for tourism in my country (my field) but also I reached that point where I feel that I (or WGT) owe to my self "certain level of achievement".

My late posts have been about feeling "discouraged" ... and that's the word again, since, no matter if this is only a game, who likes to play a game where the only guaranteed result is to not achieve what you want despite your practice, knowledge or fine performance.

Anyway, my "breaks" are getting longer and more frequent per day ... Maybe this is what they call "burned out" ... But I don't feel tired of the game ... again :  "Discouraged" keeps being the word ...

Am I crying like a baby ? ... Indeed ! ... And so what ? ... (lol) ... Anyway, some of the "good fellas" know my "bright-shining-and-happy side" ... and this ain't it !

Q

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 5:33 AM

"Q", I've found that using the time I don't spend playing WGT productively really helps, here , I've built a pyramid out of WGT's secret stash of stolen balls photo imagesCAGMM6ZM_zpsa45a000b.jpg I can't reveal it's exact location, but, I can tell you it's just one of many I have constructed to honor the VEM god . Aside from being good therapy for all the bad shots that aren't your fault, they look cool too !

Doc :)

• tremeluec
    33 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 7:39 AM

the ball 10th from the left is mine i want it back  nice bit of building though

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 3:35 PM

Mr Q ,  This is called  a  " WGT  OD "   ( over done it )  , ,   It is kind of like when you make a Apple Pie and eat the hole thing at once .

Stay True

OPY

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 3:40 PM

tremeluec:

the ball 10th from the left is mine i want it back  nice bit of building though

Yup, and i reckon about 60% of the rest of them where mine, lol.

• Boonyrat
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 4:41 PM

Just to let you know i down loaded the so called free media player here at wgt and it came with another piece of software called platypus, well after downloading ihad no sound. so i did some checking and tried unistalling the free software and it would'nt let me ..   if it had'nt been for my norton 360 security sweat catching it and quarenteening it i would'nt have been able to...LSS I am removing wgt aso because they have allowed that software on their site andi don't need a virus or worm or what ever on my pc.

Good luck to all

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 5:24 PM

I think it's doughnuts where you eat the "hole" thing at once. ;-)

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 6:56 PM

Q has fallen into the vem pit and can't get out ....someone help him...!!!

RSS