• PAGES
  • raymond10
    5 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 10:03 AM

Thank you Andy!   How do you send gifts?   Love this game

• TonyTurbo78
    340 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 3:32 PM

Welcome aboard Raymond, everything in this game takes time to learn.  Patience and  perseverance is needed...but if you put(no pun intended ;) the time in, it really is a great sense of achievement when you master this game.  All I can say is, check out all the tips, you can find lots here if you search the forums.  Hit as many practice rounds as you can and make use of the 10 shots you get per hole.  Learn your exact distances of your clubs for all shot types, you will need every type to get around the course.  

Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish, I'm more than happy to walk the fairways and give you a few pointers.  

Happy golfing

Kind Regards

Tony 

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 5:34 PM

raymond10:
    How do you send gifts?

In Pro shop, click on 'learn more' about whatever you want to send and it'll say buy now / give as gift or rent me...

Andy

• JungleJim99
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 5:47 PM

I can relate to the troubles of putting (both in-game and in 'real life').  I am currently saving my credits for new putter (only 305 credits to go!).

Maybe we can play a round someday!  In the meantime, have fun and ditch the EZ Swing clubs (best advise that I have had from reading the other forum messages).

Jim

• raymond10
    5 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 7:05 AM

JungleJim99:

have fun and ditch the EZ Swing clubs (best advise that I have had from reading the other forum messages).

Jim

thanks Jim!  i tried the EZ swing clubs twice.  didn't like them at all.  saving for new clubs.

• PAGES
RSS