Help › Forums

Joining WGT NATION

Thu, Apr 18 2013 8:28 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2013 3:42 PM

Serious question here..

What is the % of active players that are nation members, and or, how many nation members are there?

This is a question that should be easy to answer.  

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Wed, Jan 30 2013 3:03 PM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:

Serious question here..

What is the % of active players that are nation members, and or, how many nation members are there?

Bump

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Jan 30 2013 6:37 PM

Guessing we getting no response LC,  as your question pertains to business practices / numbers is understandable, I suppose

Andy

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Wed, Jan 30 2013 8:00 PM
    This post has been deleted.
  • alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Wed, Jan 30 2013 10:58 PM

alosso:

The FAQ states

WGT NATION members who contact support services at nation@worldgolftour.com are prioritized and typically have their questions answered the same day.
    Is this information wrong?

While public admittance of errors by WGT is rare (recent exception noticed), the one-to-one service does work with astounding replys:

Your previous email to nation@worldgolftour.com was unfortunately misplaced in our system. If you could please contact us again at members@worldgolftour.com if you need further assistance with this matter, we would greatly appreciate the help.

Thus, the announcements to their premium customers are plain ... (you name it). Sorry to say that I didn't expect any better after my "premium" experience of the last 9 months.

If only any responsible staff would show up here and initiate appropriate action upon our woes...

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Jan 30 2013 11:17 PM

If you wait long enough they offer a sleeve of Callaway balls to join. I'm holding out for Nikes.

• WakeIsland
    213 Posts
    Thu, Apr 18 2013 7:44 AM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:

Serious question here..

Bump

It appears you did not use the Super Duper Special WGT Nations email address to get your answer?

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Thu, Apr 18 2013 8:28 AM

WakeIsland:
    It appears you did not use the Super Duper Special WGT Nations email address to get your answer?
    That address is out of the race. Using it in January I was told 

a) to mail to members@..., see above.

b) This by WGTadmin, 9 days later:

This message is in regards to your question about submitting emails to nation@worldgolftour.com. At this time please use the link below to receive optimized and escalated service. Our new system flags Nation members only when they submit via the link below. The above address is no longer operating.

We appreciate your assistance in this matter.

http://www.wgt.com/help-request.aspx

Unfortunately, "optimized and escalated service" includes long periods of no answer in my cases :(

• PAGES
RSS