Forums

Help › Forums

Joining WGT NATION

Thu, Apr 18 2013 8:28 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Edbeau
    98 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 7:27 AM

I recently joined WGT NATION, I was excited to have the ability to ask via email questions that I have that were "QUOTE" escalated within 24 hr answers, this has not been my experience. I have worked towards joining for the "QUOTE"   Additionally, everyone who joins WGT NATION right now receives free NIKE virtual balls. So I decided to ask other WGT NATION members is this statement from WGT true?

The email address has changed they give so I used members@wgt.com , Is this the correct email address? I have sent 2 with no answer in the the past 2 days. 

Can someone answer if their advertisement is true,Additionally, everyone who joins WGT NATION right now receives free NIKE virtual balls. And if this is the correct address to contact them. I did receive one sleeve of Callaway i (x)'s for joining to my inventory but expected the free NIKE that was advertised in the FAQ Home page under WGT NATION FAQ's.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Edbeau 

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 8:58 AM

Edbeau:
      Additionally, everyone who joins WGT NATION right now receives free NIKE virtual balls. So I decided to ask other WGT NATION members is this statement from WGT true?

No......you only get cally's now.

Andy

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 9:20 AM

hi

the email is members@worldgolftour.com

I am not sure of the promotions, but if you email them, they can tell you for sure :)

-wgticon

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 9:50 AM

The FAQ states

WGT NATION members who contact support services at nation@worldgolftour.com are prioritized and typically have their questions answered the same day.
    Is this information wrong?

And how would the "escalated", "prioritized" service be secured under the common members@... address?

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 10:15 AM
    This post has been deleted.
  • Edbeau
    98 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 11:07 AM

WGTicon:

hi

the email is members@worldgolftour.com

I am not sure of the promotions, but if you email them, they can tell you for sure :)

-wgticon

Thanks WGTicon,,, 

appreciate it,,,, seems like the game its running alot better, meter perfect, loads great, what ever is being done GREAT WORK, 

The Progressive commercial popping up is a mystery though, it came up on my 1st hole 2nd shot? Flo took over the entire screen? LOL

Again thanks

Edbeau

• axstrat
    415 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 1:13 PM

I had "Flo" pop up too.  Believe it was loading up a game or whatever  but the sudden  full page of Flo dominating my screen sure shocked the bejezzus out of me.  lasted all of 10 seconds or so  but took me 3 games or so  to calm down enough to shoot par  hehehe

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2013 12:09 PM

Ok

I was wrong:)

I spoke with our team and seems only way to get escalated replies is not by emailing but by using this form http://www.wgt.com/help-request.aspx 

It should automatically escalate the support requests:)

-WGTicon

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2013 12:36 PM

WGTicon:
    Worked for me once - they (was it you?) answered very quickly and even retrieved my previous question from the "nation" mailbox.

Alas, the second enquiry by mail (sic!) sees me waiting, again...

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2013 2:44 PM

alosso:

WGTicon:
    Worked for me once - they (was it you?) answered very quickly and even retrieved my previous question from the "nation" mailbox.

Alas, the second enquiry by mail (sic!) sees me waiting, again...

I don't do emails. Not at all :)

-WGTicon

• PAGES
RSS