Forums

Help › Forums

Finally getting around to introducing myself.... oops!

Thu, Jan 31 2013 10:51 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 6:32 PM

Check your bag JJ, sent you some new toys.

MC

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 6:34 PM

And a nother good thing happend in WGT land .

OPY  iaaRft

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 9:10 PM

SOYEL1:

Frappe, an advice.. you don't really need to create a new post to correct something on ur post, just click edit on the lower part and you can do exactly that...EDIT...

ty  ,i will , you see i am a  2watts wen comes times to use PC ... i learn when peoples payers ,members tell me    ,TY  for that  SOYEL  ....and to all good  peoples here i never get offended when told  these sorts of  thing to help me out :)

• HarrowsmithJJs
    205 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2013 8:40 AM

Hi Jim,I too have been playing a couple weeks..so far is a decent game eh?! I like it anyways..hope to see you out there,once I figure a way to play others that suck as bad lol

• RKPayne
    213 Posts
    Thu, Jan 31 2013 10:51 PM

JungleJim99:

Thanks for the advice about the Rapture clubs.  I was trying to decide which clubs to get to improve my game experience while not breaking the bank and these sound like the ticket.

I also would not have thought of upgrading the balls prior to the rest of the clubs, but I will certainly give them a look.

Finally, thanks for the steps for starting a multiplayer game.  I will give them a try soon!

Hi, Jim. Welcome to WGT. My first move up in clubs was the Ping Raptures. They have a slow meter, and good accuracy. I used them up to level 59 then got the G20s. One good inexpensive ball is the WGT G-13S. It has a slow meter, and some spin. Not as good as Callaways or Nikes, but not bad for 99 credits a sleeve. I also went with Ping G20s again at level 81, and still use them at Legend tier. May switch to R11s eventually. Anyways, I would like to have a game with you anytime I'm on (which is every night...lol). One other thing...on putters, I used the Tour Starter putter all the way up to Legend. Finally got the Rossa Daytona.

Fairways and Greens!

Bob Payne

• PAGES
RSS