Help › Forums

Using rewards programs to buy credits

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 4 2015 1:03 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Proruff
    94 Posts
    Thu, Jan 31 2013 4:18 PM

There isn't a search feature on this forum so I couldn't search it, and I wasn't sure where else to post this, so I thought I'd post it here in case someone else is having the same problems I'm having using rewards programs to buy credits may run across it (albeit by accident LOL).

There might be something I'm missing with the system, but:

I go to Get Credits / Buy Credits

Then I Scroll down to Step 2 and click the Rewards Pay radio button and then click "Buy Credits"

The screen pops up and says:

Hi "xxxxxx",  please sign in to checkout with your linked accounts.

What am I signing into at this point?  if it knows my name so doesn't it mean that I'm signed into the Rewards Pay system?  I tried clicking the Not "xxxxxx" link, and it logs me out, but I can't seem to log in again......I can close things down and click Rewards Pay again and get back to that window that welcomes me by name.

Then I select my program and get prompted to  enter UN/PSWD and it tells me that

Your rewards program is not available at this time. Please try again later. (804)

I've logged into my Rewards program account several times and it's available to me, but not available to the system?

1. What, if anything, am  I doing wrong?

2. Is there anything that determines what the approximate exchange rate of rewards programs' points to WGT credits?  It seems to me that if I don't know what the exchange rate is, then I can't select an amount in Step 1 of your credit buying system (if it turns out that my measly 120000 rewards points in my rewards program will only buy me a sleeve of Callaways, then it's not really worth it to me, is it?). 

Thanks for any confusion anyone can clear up for me.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Feb 1 2013 1:32 AM

Are you a member of one of these?

We’re adding rewards programs every day.

• View the latest list of rewards programs offering the convenience of RewardsPay. View List »
  • Proruff
    94 Posts
    Fri, Feb 1 2013 10:19 AM

Yes, Choice Priviledges

• chipper2323
    1 Posts
    Fri, Feb 1 2013 2:45 PM

thanks this was helpful for me!!

• Proruff
    94 Posts
    Sat, Feb 2 2013 8:25 AM

chipper2323:

thanks this was helpful for me!!

You got it to work?

Doesn't work for me........

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Feb 2 2013 10:02 AM

Proruff:

Yes, Choice Priviledges

Have you contacted their support? Send them an email stating you are having a problem here.

• Proruff
    94 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2013 8:55 AM

I got this from Choice Privileges support:

"Choice Privileges does not participate in the RewardsPay program."

Don't know where to go from here.  It looks like it's an administrative issue and not technical.........

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2013 11:22 AM

Proruff:
    Don't know where to go from here

Thanks for posting back. Maybe send an email to WGT support so they can remove that and save someone else the trouble you had.

• Proruff
    94 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2013 12:33 PM

Will do.

• Proruff
    94 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2013 2:01 PM

Well, no response from WGT support, and no indication that anything's been worked on.

Also, I was practicing and I got a pop up window saying that you can use Choice Privileges Rewards Points to buy WGT credits.

Guess this, like everything else on the site, is being neglected.

• PAGES
RSS