Help › Forums

WGT

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 4 2010 6:52 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JoeGolf1969
    5 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 8:39 PM

Ok I was wrong you arent Nazi's , regardless the mechanics of your short-game is total BS. Can you  scam us anymore than you already are? Stop purposely fixing the game so that players miss-hit the ball to try and force them to spend money on clubs. I already done that and my steel iron taylor mades cant hit a ************* ball 2 inches with a perfect shot regardless that I was 40% to 50% lie in the rough. There is no ******* excuse you could give me other than  " you are correct , we are trying to sucker you into buying clubs , and even then we will manipulate our game at your expense".

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 10:18 PM

Hi Joe,

We automatically moderate all new forum user postings to prevent against spam/ad bots and forum attacks.  Once you have posted a few times and you aren't violating our Posting Etiquette then you'll be un-moderated in a short time.

All the rest of your posts have been approved as well.  Negative comments are not shunned.  We welcome criticism, we only ask that members provide it constructively so we can continue to make the game better.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 11:06 PM

WGTniv:
    All the rest of your posts have been approved as well.
    Have you seen his posts, Niv?  Really?  Constructive?!?

Wow.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 11:17 PM

He's fine. No need to antagonize, please.  There's no posting violations or personal attacks against anyone in particular.  It's our fault the filter didn't catch a couple of swears. Everyone has a right to express their frustration now and then and I will stand by their right to do so as long as they are following the rules.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Fri, Jul 2 2010 5:10 AM

WGTniv:
    We automatically moderate all new forum user postings to prevent against spam/ad bots and forum attacks.  Once you have posted a few times and you aren't violating our Posting Etiquette then you'll be un-moderated in a short time.

Sure, and that is why after 3 months I cannot post without the box popping up saying that we are moderating your post.

I have written 4 letters asking why, but never get an answer, meanwhile we have the same poster continuing to be obnoxious, and never a moderating problem with him. I often wonder why/ Perhaps he is a member of the WGT team

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Fri, Jul 2 2010 6:50 AM

Perhaps if the OP were to explain the shot he had, the lie, the distance to pin, the club he used, the type of shot her used, and how much power he used we could help such posters.  The rants on the forums are ridiculous, they act like everyone that shoots good scores have figured out the magic formula.  From the brief, awful description it sounds like the OP was in 40-50% rough, and I am guessing used very little power to advanced the ball, like maybe half meter.  If that is the case OP, you are not using any golf knowledge or your mental capabilities.  In the history of golf nobody has taken say a 50% full swing, its not possible.  They maybe have choked up and hit a little punch shot, or a long pitch.  The shot required for 40-50% rough is power, enough power that the club can manage its way through the grass, and transfer onto the ball.  Its an aggresive attack.  You cant slide the club gently through the grass, if you are pitching, you need an aggresive shot.  Think more about how the club gets to the ball, and less time thinking this is some giant scam.

• UniBooboo
    42 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2010 6:29 AM

Neil... you lost him at Perhaps, the rest to him was the writing equivalent of adults speaking in a Peanuts Cartoon. Just smile and wave boys and point to.......

http://tigerwoodsonline.ea.com/

Just smile and wave!!!

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2010 10:19 AM

x1524807:
    and never a moderating problem with him. I often wonder why/ Perhaps he is a member of the WGT team

You see this same problem  with everyone that gets caught not obeying the  rules of posting   on ANY site.  they have no obligation to inform us of any punitive mesures they take against others, hence those  that are getting punitive mesures think they are the only ones,   belive me if they are disobeying the  rules  they are being told to stop and or getting suspended etc.

kinda sick of the ones  saying  "what about the other guy"   tis none of your business!

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2010 6:48 PM

wizbang360:
    kinda sick of the ones  saying  "what about the other guy"   tis none of your business!

sorry pumpkin, it is my business. I do not violate the rules, and get moderated, some of the others get away with constant deriding others, and they go scot free. IT IS MY BUSINESS TO KNOW WHY, BECAUSE I AM BEING MODERATED FOR NO REASON

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2010 7:20 PM

x1524807:

wizbang360:

sorry pumpkin, it is my business. I do not violate the rules, and get moderated, some of the others get away with constant deriding others, and they go scot free. IT IS MY BUSINESS TO KNOW WHY, BECAUSE I AM BEING MODERATED FOR NO REASON

Your being moderated because you deserve it and you do violate the rules. WE get away with it because we don't get to personal unlike yourself.

CSC

PS no one is on the TEAM your paranoid and delusional. It is none of your business as you spend no money honey and even if you did its still not your business. 

• PAGES
RSS