Forums

Help › Forums

hello

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 12 2013 5:31 PM (5 replies)
  • tim1artist
    5 Posts
    Mon, Feb 11 2013 6:47 PM

hello, i have been enjoying this game for a few months now, and figured it’s about time i introduced myself….i am a disabled woodworking hobbyist, and enjoy plain this game often…i’ve only made one friend so far, but at the way i play, i don’t plan on having many to choose me to be their partner, and that is cool too…i do have 1 question…is there a left-handed av? it’s so tuff playing right-handed, when being a ‘lefty'

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 9:46 AM

hi

welcome to the forums!

-wgticon

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 10:51 AM

No lefties I'm afraid but welcome anyway.

• UncleAshtray
    14 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 11:00 AM

Hello! I'm new too. I have only a few friends but I love this game and think it is great! No whining here from me. If you'd  like  you can request me as a friend??? I belong to a really cool, very active CC but it is small. If you'd like to join let me know and I'll send you the info.

• Scott2mee
    281 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 12:35 PM

Hi there tim1artist.. I enjoy this game just like you.. As a matter of fact I think it's fantastic.. But one of my favorite things about this game would have to be the people .. There are people from all over the place.. Just about every country I would imagine.. Men  & Women.. Young and not so young.. Smart people and people like me.... Even left handed people like you.. And the game just keeps getting better.. Don't be surpized if WGT comes up with a left handed avatar..one day..Look what they already made.. It's so cool..  Anyway.. See you on the links.. = )

• tim1artist
    5 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2013 5:31 PM

thanx everyone for the warm and friendly welcome, and thanx for the info….i do agree with you all on this game being so great and fun….i tried the real game a couple of times, years ago, and found i do better with a vid game, than i did in real…haha….so i guess it’s safer for me here, specially since i’m disabled a bit…haha

RSS